Apr 26, 2012

MCT Throwback Thursday!!


Good morning!! Today starts a new Throwback Thursday challenge over at My Creative Time (aka Emma hee hee)! I hope you have your blinders on because I've used some BRIGHT, BOLD colors for my card today! For this challenge you are to use your cricut and you can use any cricut cartridge that has a frame on it. You can link to Mr. Linky on Emma's blog and the deadline is May 9th!

I'm still trying to use cartridges that haven't had much lovin and found one that I haven't even used at ALL...Blackletter!! I believe this is one that Provo Craft added in one of the updates for free but don't hold me to it I'm just sure I didn't purchase it! All the paper is from my HUGE stash (even the pattern paper which is from the Imagine Bubblegum Stripes cartridge). I used Emma's newest release, Bloom Where You Are Planted  for the flowers and also for the sentiment. I stamped the flower three times and then paper pieced with different colors of card stock. I used a older fiskars punch for the border. I then used a jelly roll pen to add some faux stitches.


I hope I haven't blinded you and your still able to see hee hee! Don't forget to head over to Emma's and see what my other awesome design team pals have made and be sure to link up!! Have a awesome day! Hugs, Leanne


16 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty!! I love the bright colors you used!! The bottom scallop is very pretty!
Kristan

Cindy said...

Hi Leanne,Your card is soooo pretty!I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL flowers and all the colourful colors,FANTASTIC job as always!Have a great day!!!:)

Glora said...

Wow, this is SO bright and BEAUTIFUL!!!! It just POPS. I love it! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Well I think BRIGHT and BOLD totally works for me ~ as well as your card! So bright and cheerful! I just heart the patterns and those flowers! As always just LOVE it!

LindaV said...

The colors are wonderful. Very eye catching. Nice crisp work. I love it.

Trell Doxie said...

Love it so much! That's my favorite flower from the new set! Love the colors!

Lisa said...

Very pretty card, love the colors.

Cassandra said...

I just LOVE this card...the colors are FABULOUS..so bright and cheerful!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your card! I like the colorfulness of it! I will have to check out that cartridge...I think it came loaded on my Gypsy...out of sight you forget about it.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cathryn said...

Beautiful colors Leanne, lovin the Bold thing! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

DebC said...

B E A U T I F U L!!! Great job my friend!
Hugs,
Deb C

VICTORIA said...

This card is beautiful Leanne. :)

Sarah said...

I love this color combination! It didn't hurt my eyes at all lol.Great card!

Sarah said...

I love the color combo, it didn;t hurt my eyes at all lol. Great card!

jordanbev5 said...

Love your card!! BTW, just used Blackletter myself! What a great cart! Glad I have it! Used the letters and the "feather" and inked everything. Added Prima too. Came out great.

Audrey Frelx said...

So pretty, Leanne!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...