Apr 3, 2012

Just a little note To Say...


Hello again hee hee!! I'm back with another card to share! I just wasn't in the mood to do house work today so I spent the afternoon playing! That seems to be the only thing I've wanted to do lately that or sleep! I figured since I got a little of my mojo back I better not jinx it now!!

I used the Give A Hoot cartridge for my owl and I used my Imagine and the Imagine More cartridge for my paper. The scallop and plain oval are nestibilities. See that cool cloud background?!! It's part of the new Peachy Keen release! I absolutely LOVE this background stamp! The sentiment is from My Creative Times, Just a little note To Say stamp set. The front reads Just a little note to say and the inside reads Happy Thoughts Coming you way! I used a fiskars border punch for the scallop edge.


Thanks for looking and I'll see you back here tomorrow for some more Peachy Keen Sneak Peeks! Hugs, Leanne


8 comments:

DebC said...

I SO love this because i LOVE owls! So perty! Awesome job as always!
Hugs
Deb

Kim H said...

Just a little note to say... how flipping CUTE! My goodness.. I never thought your mojo left! Two fabulous cards in one day..keep them coming! Serioulsy LOVE the card and the paper!

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE it! I've been wanting a cloud background FOREVER!!!! I'm excited to see the new release!
Shelly

Cassandra said...

Glad you got to have a fun play day! Love your card :)

Karen said...

Great card Leanne! : )

Houses Built of Cards said...

ADORABLE Leanne!!! I really need to ink up this background I can see!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

ADORABLE!!!!! That background is going to get so much good use! I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

kimberlyann207 said...

I love the Give a Hoot cart! That little owl is just precious! Your card is adorable :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...