Apr 4, 2012

It's Time...Peachy Keen Sneak Peek!


Good morning! Rise and Shine!! It's Peachy Keen Sneak Peek day! Haven't the ladies been doing a awesome job on their peeks this week! I'm telling you this release is just to darn cute! I've got several cards I've made but I thought I might spread them out over the next few days!

I've used the April's Peachy Keen stamp club set for my card. I also used my Imagine and the Kate's Kitchen cartridge for all my paper. I used it also to paper piece the cute little coffee cup! Eeekkkk isn't that little face a cutie too! It's from this set and the sentiments are also included! This set is full of sentiments and some really, really cute images!! I used a MoJo Monday sketch (I love their sketches hee hee)


Don't forget to head over to the Peachy Keen blog to see the other design team members sneak peeks! They are really WOWING me with their projects!! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs,Leanne

7 comments:

Kate said...

So Cute and love the background paper.

Hugs,
Kate

DebC said...

I love this card! YOu have been whipping these babies out!! Great job!
Hugs,
Deb

Glora said...

This turned out way too cute Leanne. AMAZING job! Hugs- Glora

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is so cute! Now I wish I had an Imagine to print that paper with! It's so cute!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

Soooo adorable Leanne!!! That paper is awesome! Your new blog looks fantastic! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cassandra said...

This is the cutest card!!! The colors and papers are just great! Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

Kristi said...

So super cute! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...