Apr 2, 2012

Hope You're Having a Fabulous Day!


Happy Monday to everyone! Did everyone have a nice weekend? Nothing majorly exciting happened at my house (which is a GOOD thing lol!) We was able to get a few things that needed to be done on Saturday (yipee!!!) Sunday I spent most of the afternoon with my parents which I LOVE to do!

First off, I want to give credit to two people that inspired me in making this card. I always like to give credit where credit is due! I took my inspiration from this card. I fell in love with it the moment I ran across it on Pinterest! The second person I would like to give credit to is my friend Nikki (I seriously LOVE anything she makes!!) I loved her rainbow treat bag and how she shadows things in black. My card is not as detailed as the one Amy made. I kept mine quick and simple! I started out by cutting the rainbow from the Simply Charmed Cartridge. For the smaller cloud, I used my Gyspy, the cloud layer from the rainbow and copied the layer then reduced it down in size. The faces I used are PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids face assortment. I used the Fiskars grass punch and punched 3 strips of grass then layered them. The scallop border punch is also by Fiskars. The ribbon and button are both from my stash. The sentiment is by My Creative Time from the stamp set, Just A Little Note To Say. I heat embossed it with Zing white embossing powder. Here is another picture from the side...


That's it for me today! Don't forget this is sneaky peek week for Peachy Keen's April release! I'll be back with several cards I made using the new release starting on Wednesday!! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

1 comment:

Kate said...

OMG This is so CUTE. Love the Colors and the brightness of the card. TFS

Hugs,
Kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...