Apr 3, 2012

Hope Your Birthday is....


Gooood morning!! This week is Peachy Keen Sneak Peek release week and boy have I had FUN playing with this release! If you haven't been over to the Peachy Keen Blog I highly recommend heading over there! The design team ladies are doing a awesome job showcasing this release!! It's not my turn till tomorrow but I thought I would "sneak" a little early peek in today!!

I've decided to try again with my Etsy Shoppe (wish me luck!) I've only got one card added right now so I thought I would try working on making some new cards to add over the next few days. I'm also trying to thing of other things I can add to sell that might do well so if you have any suggestions and don't care to share I would sure appreciate it! I've got to get some extra income flowing in here SOME HOW!!!

For today's card, I used the Simply Charmed cartridge to cut this cute cake out! I used my Imagine and the Yummy Imagine cartridge for the pattern paper and also for the solid colors. I used one of my favorite Peachy Keen face stamps, PK-293 The Cornies for the faces on the candles (they just make me smile!) For the sentiment, which reads...Hope your birthday is and the inside reads...as sweet as you are is from this month's release add on set! I don't have a link for it yet. I used My Creative Time's Stiched Oval Die to stamp the sentiment on (on the front of the card). I used the Happy Birthday cuttlebug folder on the background for the embossing. I added some stickles to the edges of the frosting on the cake just to add some sparkle and the ribbon is from my stash.


I would appreciate it also if you would help spread the word about my Etsy Shoppe! I need all the help I can get! I'll be adding the link to my sidebar soon! Oh and speaking of my blog!!! Are you liking my blog redo so far?!! I'm lovin it! Still have some moving around to do and some tweaking but I think it's turning out so cute!! Thank you to my bestie Debbie for doing this for me!! If your in need of a blog lift she's taking orders now!! Click on her name to head over to her blog and you can get her info from there!! Thanks for stopping by! HUGE hugs, Leanne


6 comments:

Trina said...

Those faces on the candles are too cute! I keto claiming that I'm going to open an etsy shop; I need to stop playing around because I need the extra income, too!

DebC said...

Such a cute card! You know I love EVERYTHING you make! We are in love with these cornies aren't we! I can't get enough of them!
Hugs,
Deb

Kim H said...

TOTALLY LOVE the new blog look! Oh this card is to flippin CUTE! I love when someone uses so many things, like embossing folder, stickles, pen, stamps, their Imagine( I don't touch that thing that often but to dust it) and dies! Fun,pretty and just PERFECTLY done..as always!

Glora said...

WOW Leanne, first of all I LOVE your new blog look. It is ADORABLE! Your friend did a terrific job. And this card is ADORABLE too. I love the faces on each of the candles. Too cute! Hugs- Glora

Saundra said...

This is just too cute, Leanne! I love it! Those faces are one of my favorite sets. ~Hugs

Sandi Cl~ said...

Just adorable! And yes, love the new blog look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...