Apr 4, 2012

Have a Great Day!


Hello everyone! How's things going in your neck of the woods?! I've had a nice day today. My parents came out for a visit which was nice! After my hubby got home from work we rode up to my in laws and had a nice visit with them. We came in and I've been curled up on the couch watching t.v.! LOVED American Idol tonight! This season to me is the best season I've watched!!

I made this card just right after I got my E2. One of the things that excited me with this machine was the fact you were able to cut images from the Imagine cartridges! I had to try that out!! I used Kate's Kitchen for the dog. I just love his ears and how they stick up hee hee! I used the Birthday Bash cartridge for the postage shape. I can't remember the exact size I used but this still will fit in a A-2 size card. The little sun is from the Doodlecharms cartridge and I used PK-450 Wide Eyed kids for the face. For the doggies eye I used PK-136 Large Bear Facial features and for his mouth PK-494 Everyday Character Parts. The background is that fabulous new background stamp, Cloudy Days from this months release! It goes on sale tomorrow and this is one that you really want to get (you'll really want them all)!! The grass is my fiskars border punch (sure hope your not getting tired of seeing this punch hee hee) The flowers are from the Bloom Cricut lite cartridge. I added some crystal gems to the centers using my I-Rock. The sentiment is by My Creative Time's, My Favorite Sayings stamp set. The twine is from my stash.


I added a extra layer of white cardstock on the inside and the inside is blank. Tomorrow is release day and we are celebrating with a "Party Theme" on the Peachy Keen Connection starting at 6 p.m. (CST) There will be chatting, sharing, challenges, and of course PRIZES!! I just know your going to love this new release and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night! Please feel free to share and invite your friends for all the fun! The more the merrier!! Thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne




9 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!

Jovan said...

Wonderful card!

Got2BCrafting said...

What an adorable card Leanne!! I love your little doggie. :) I have yet to use an Imagine cartridge with my E2, but you have definitely inspired me to try.
Hugs,
Lori

Cindy said...

Leanne,i looove your Blog!! So beautiful!
And your card is beautiful too!! I love the shape of it! :)
Big Hugs,
Cindy

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

soooo CUTE!!! And your new blog is like totally awesome n stuff!

♥ Nikki ♥

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is the cutest dog EVER!!! LOVE it!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

C2 said...

Your Cricut cards are so always sophisticated, great job.

DebC said...

I love this card alot! This is one of my favorites! The dog is so cute!
Deb

Naomi Edwards said...

Love this card!!!!! eeeeek!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...