Apr 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Card!


Happy Tuesday! I hope the week has gotten off to a good start for ya! It's rather chilly here and I'm ready for Mr. Sun to come back and warm things up!! I've got a another super quick and simple card to share with you today! I dunno I think I might be getting a little on the lazy side because simple and quick is really what I'm digging right now hee hee! I've also been looking through my older cricut cartridges and finding so many things I want to cut or try. For instance, I've used this cartridge ZooBalloo for my card. I've had this cartridge what seems like FOREVER and barely used it!! I'm making myself a mental note now to start using more of my older cricut cartridges! They need lovin too hee hee!! 

I made my card using the box feature on the cartridge. There is a card feature on there also but for some reason this just snatched my attention! My card measures 5.25 x 5.25. I used PK-751 Animal Faces Medium for his cute face and PKSC-04 April 2012 release for the sentiments. I also found these little flower gems in my stash and added them too!


 

Well, I guess that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

SharonCallisCrafts said...

wow lovely card, I have zoobaloo too but havent used it in a long long time .

Shelly said...

So adorable, l love when I find cute cuts on old cartridges.
Fun card!
Shelly

Houses Built of Cards said...

ADORABLE!!! That is another one of those cartridges that I tend to forget about too! Thanks for the reminder!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

OMG...I love this card!

Glora said...

Super cute! I love how that face looks on him. I have this cartridge too and I honestly don't know if I have ever used it. I really should! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! This is awesome!!! I don't think I've ever used this cart!!! EEK!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

This is so Cute. Love that face.

Hugs,
Kate

Micia said...

Leanne hes soo cute!! love his little face... I too am loving the simple cards these days! :)

Micia

Shar said...

Oh Leanne, this is sooooo cute!!!!

melllisssa said...

Super cute card. I love the flowers and the lion's face :)

melllisssa said...

Super cute card. I love the flowers and the lion's face :)

Classic Kitchen and Granite said...

I really love this card! This is too cute and that face!! Man I love that face. You used perfect colors for it. Great job my bestie!
Hugs,
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...