Apr 16, 2012

Guest Designer on Liz's Paper Loft!!



If your looking for My Creative Time's Day One Sneak Peek PLEASE scroll down!!

Hello!! I'm so excited and honored to be a guest designer on on Liz's Paper Loft today!  I've always admired Liz's creations! Everything she makes is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait till she is able to return to the crafty world! I miss you Liz!!

I whipped this up this evening (nothing like waiting to the last minute huh!) using the Birthday Bash cartridge! I thought this postage shape card also went great with Emma's set, Happy Mail! I also tried something a little new for me by not inking any of the edges! I notice that a lot of the cards in magazines are not inked so I thought I would give it a try! This cute little snail is also from the Birthday Bash cartridge. For the face, I used the newest release from Peachy Keen PK-112 Cherub Face Assortment. The cute little heart that is holding the envelope sealed plus the sentiment I used are both from My Creative Time's, Happy Mail set. I added some stickles to the heart for a little bling!


Thank you soooo much Liz for having me today! I hope you are feeling much better and I'm praying for a speedy recovery! Love and miss you bunches! Hugs, Leanne

Now, Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet.  However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment!  Not only is she reading them, but she's counting them too, because at the end of all of this she will have two big announcements!  The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY!  The second, it's a big one... and no, she's not coming out with stamps... you'll just have to wait and see!


8 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG, this is super cute!!!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

What a sweet card! I love the postage stamp shape and the snail is adorable.

quilt4fun2 said...

I love that Peachy face on the snail...a very cute card...Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Donya/Okscrappinmama said...

Cute card. I haven't made the snail yet and I'm so regretting not getting those PKS face set.

Donya

okscrappinmama at gmail dot com

jessica said...

What a super duper adorable card!!!
TFS

Glora said...

Great face choice on your little snail. It is SUCH a CUTIE! Awesome job on this Leanne! Hugs- Glora

Marianne said...

Love the sentiment and the card. Very adorable!

marianne.wanham@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I TOTALLY forgot you were guest DTing over at Liz's blog! Your card is too CUTEE! I LOVE how you used a white card base ~ ALL the other colors just POP right off the page! How CUTE is that face! the stamps go PERFECTLY with this card! Hey we ALL know about snail mail! hehe! ADORABLE and great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...