Apr 20, 2012

Exciting News!!!


Hello everybody!! I've got some EXCITING news to share with you! I've been busting at the seams and finally can let the cat out of the bag so to speak! I have been chosen to be on the Creative Team for Memory Miser! My term starts in May and I'm so excited! If your not familiar with Memory Miser they are a online arts and craft store! It's a home based business with excellent customer service and I say that with experience I've ordered cricut cartridges from them before! I'd also like to say congratulations to the other two ladies that are on the Creative Team Kassidy and Brenda! Also to Dr. Phil, the new Social Media Consultant and the Executive Director of CTMH. I look forward to designing and also getting to know them more on a personal level too! Memory Miser has a new blog and you don't know how much it would mean to me if you would come on over and follow. Many exciting things happening and this way you can stay informed also I need your support hee hee! Thank you for letting me share my good news with you and also thank you for always stopping by my blog! BIG hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations!!! I've purchased many cartridges from them, great company!! Hope you have fun creating for them!!!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Java Jen's Creations said...

Wow!! That is awesome news!! So happy for you!!! Have so much fun! Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!!

DebC said...

Congrats to my bestie! They couldnt have picked a better person!
Luv ya,
Deb C
Aka crazy D

Glora said...

Congrats on your new team. They are LUCKY to have you!!! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

CONGRATS Leanne! How exciting! I know you will do an AMAZING job as always! Congrats!

Micia said...

Yea Leanne! !! Congratulation! !! :)

Micia

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Congrats!

Cassandra said...

Congrats Leanne!!!! Can't wait to see your creations :) Hugs

Sheri said...

Congratulations Leanne! You are going to rock this!!! :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...