Apr 10, 2012

Congratulations to the Perfect Couple!


Happy Tuesday! Everyone having a good week so far? So far so good here at the Garner home! I got my housework finished yesterday so I could have more playing time this week yipee!! Well, all except for my craft room and it looks like a bomb has been dropped in here lol! I started "trying" to organize a little last night and it didn't take me to long to decide it could wait till I was more in a get rid mood instead of the hoader mood I was in. I seriously may have to call in for back up!!  For example...I have 2 Scor Pals and a Martha Stewart one! I know I only need one and only use one but it breaks my heart just thinking I need to get rid of 2 of them! See, told ya I NEED HELP!! If you notice up at the top of my blog my bestie is making me some separate pages and one of those is For Sale. I plan on adding some things before long so you may want to keep a eye on that page! The navigation bar is still under construction right now but knowing my bestie Debbie (she's the best) will have it up and going before long! Speaking of her and my blog isn't it the cutest!! I'm soooooo proud of it! She's made me all kind of little badges like for my Etsy Shoppe, my Facebook, and a cute little envelope where you can contact me by email! Sweeeeeet!! If you need a blog redo seriously contact her I think she's done a awesome job!! On the left hand side of my blog look for her badge under the header Bestie! Click it and it will take you to her blog where you can get her contact information!

Ok, I guess that's enough rambling from me! I'll get on with my card I made today!! Isn't it funny sometimes where you get your inspiration from! I was on HSN website this morning and actually was doing a search for punches and this came up in the search...

I knew right then I was making SOMETHING with owls today hahaha! So, I looked through my cartridges and decided to go with the owls from Nate's ABC and Kate's ABC. I think for me the hardest part of the WHOLE card was trying to decide what colors to make my owls! But I found this card stock in my scraps and Lord knows I need to use my scraps!! I hid the eyes using my Gyspy so I could use my Peachy Keen stamps! I used PK-134 Bird Faces and more and added some glossy accents. I also used from the latest release PK-107 Cloudy Day background stamp (TOTALLY LOVE this background stamp!!) I then used My Creative Time's (aka Emma) Stitched Oval die and her stamp set Many Greetings for the sentiment. I used Helmar ZapDots to pop the sentiment up!


I also made a card yesterday and I'll be able to share it with you on Thursay! Hopefully, I can get in here and make something else before hubby gets home just not sure! I'm sloowwww at making cards! Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs, Leanne


5 comments:

DebC said...

So cute girl, ilove me some owls! Perfect card as usual and thanks for the sweet words!

kimberlyann207 said...

Love your card! It's adorable :)

Crafting Katie said...

Too, too cute, Leanne! Love it!!!

VICTORIA said...

This card is soo sooooo cute!!!! I love it Leanne

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Okay this is simply too CUTE! LOVE the owls and their faces! GREAT card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...