Mar 4, 2012

Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World!


Hey everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend. The wind is still a bit nippy but it sure beats the weather we had in Northern Alabama on Friday. We had several tornado warnings in different counties surrounding me and one here in my little town. We are fine but others weren't as lucky and I pray for them and their families.

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for Tuesday Trigger over at the Moxie Fab World Blog. I haven't entered in any challenges in a while and this one sure looked fun! The newest Peachy release PK-564 Teamwork and PK-562 Gnomegrown went PERFECT with this challenge! Here's the photo that you are to take your inspiration from....


See!! Doesn't it remind you of a Gnome's home?!!! I used this picture but I also used my gnome box that I made in my last post for inspiration too!  Ok, let me get started with the details I'm down to the last day to enter so if I keep on rambling my luck the challenge will end hee hee!!

My card measures 4.25 X 5.50. I used My Mind's Eye, Complete Boy Stack for the pattern paper. The solid card stock is just out of my stash. I cut three strips of paper and used the Martha Stewart doily punch to represent my roof (each layer I added Helmar's ZapDots) I then used the window frame from the cricut cartridge Sweet Tooth Boxes (it came from the same house that I used for my gnome home in my previous post) I then paper pieced the cute little gnome pushing the wagon w/flowers PK-564 Teamwork. But before I added him I used a fiskars punch for the grass and the little white fence is a Martha Stewart punch. I used Helmar's ZapDots also on the gnome to give him and the wagon some dimension. The little red flowers are from PK-562 Gnomegrown. For the sentiment, I used My Creative Times stitched oval die and stamped it with the sentiment from PK-562 Gnomegrown. I used some twine and wrapped it underneath the sentiment. Here is a side view of the card....


For the inside, I used another piece of the pattern paper I used on the front as the background and matted it with white card stock. I used another flower from PK-562 Gnomegrown and also the sentiment which says...Gnomegrown is a grin, a giggle and a good ol belly laugh!  

 That's it with the details! I hope you like it! I don't mean to rush off just want to make sure I get this entered in time!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my,Leanne...this card is perfect! I love the cute scene you created! Just perfect!! :)
Big Hugs and a great sunday,
Cindy

Glora said...

WOW, you followed that trigger perfectly! I can not get over how cute this is. I LOVE this SO MUCH!!!!! Hugs- Glora

UnikeByYes said...

Leann this is toooo sweet, and yes indeed goes perfec with the photo inspiration provided, good luck!
TFS and have a great day!
Liz

DebC said...

This is so cute!!! You did a fabulous job! I pick yours!!! Good luck!
Deb C

Brenda said...

ohhhh how adorable!!! love!!!
hugs
Brenda

Crafting Katie said...

Too, too cute! Love what you did with the roof! This is just perfect, Leanne!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Great take on the trigger Leanne!!! LOVE this - especially the roof!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cath said...

Hey Leanne! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Kim H said...

Leanne~ Oh my I WANT this card! I LOVE how you did the roof! Your coloring is just FABULOUS! Oh this card put a HUGE smile on my face!

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Would you be horrified to know that I don't own ONE single anything from Peachy Keen =0(
So sad!
But really, this is SO cute..SO SO SO! Love it!

Jennie Garcia said...

This card is so genius!! The stamp is super cute but the roof is awesome!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

This is sooo stinkin cute!!! Brilliant idea with the curtains!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...