Mar 18, 2012

There's no bunny like you...


Hello everyone! The weather has been absolutely GORGEOUS here in Northern Alabama! I'm actually wearing shorts and my flip flops today! Ohhhhhh how I missed my flip flops!! Today I thought I'd share with you a card I had made last week (no crafting time this weekend lol) Is this not one wacky wabbit hee hee!!

For my card, I chose the bunny from the Four Legged Friends cartridge! I remember just HAVING to own this cartridge and you know what the sad part is this is the first time to use it! I know shame on me!! I didn't especially like the eyes so I decided to add googly eyes (which my hubby said looks wicked lol) I used two of my favorite punches the Martha Stuart fence punch and the fiskars grass punch. The basket is from Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and to be honest I can't remember what cartridge the carrot is from (I had it already cut for another project and decided not to use it) The little flowers are by Prima and I've added little pearls for the center. I used My Creative Time's stitched oval die and the sentiment is from My Creative Time's Color Me Happy stamp set.


 Thanks for looking and I hope you have had the gorgeous weather we have had in your neck of the woods!! I'll be back with another project for tomorrows Monday Madness....Imagine That! Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

DebC said...

Hey missy your card is super cute as always! I love the "wicked" eyes!
Hugs
Deb C

char52 said...

Love it!

Kate said...

LOL that rabbit just cracks me up. It's looks like he stole all the candies. The shocked I didn't do it look.

Hugs,
Kate

C2 said...

You make me want to go back to making cards with my Cricut - this is cute as the dickens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...