Mar 8, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge - Anything Goes!


Good morning everyone! I hope no one has thought I fell off the face of the earth hee hee! This week has been SUPER SUPER busy! I've had doctor's appointments EVERY day! I think I've had my share this week of doctors and hoping if I eat my apples it will keep them away (remember that saying a apple a day will keep the doctors away?) Anyhoo, we have a new challenge starting today at the Peachy Keen Blog!! This is one of my favorite kind of challenges...Anything Goes!!

I'd like to share my card I made for the challenge! It's another one of those quick and easy cards so I hope you like it! I used PK-562 Gnomegrown for the flowers and the sentiment. I colored the flowers with my copics. I then cut out a vase with my cricut from the Potpourri Basket cartridge. I embossed the vase with a cuddlebug folder. I then used a small piece of patterned paper to use at the bottom. I wanted to make it look like the vase was sitting on a table with a poka dotted tablecloth hee hee! I then added some stitching using a Martha Stewart pen. The card measures 4.25 X 5.50.


I finished the inside by adding the same pattern paper that I used on the front and that's it! Now be sure to head over to the Peachy Keen blog and see what the other designers did for their projects and also we would LOVE for you to play along! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a awesome weekend! Hugs, Leanne

10 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet card, Leanne! It's just beautiful! Love the colors!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Gorgeous Leanne!!! LOVE those colors!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

This is seriously too GORGEOUS!!! Perfect colors too! I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How pretty Leanne.. I am sorry to hear you have been sick . :-(

DebC said...

Super duper pretty...pertiful....fabulous....awesome...ok i will stop
Hugs
Deb

Melissa said...

I love the flowers on this stamp set. They look wonderful in the vase. :)

Miss Giebel said...

Leanne, your card is so beautiful. I love the embossed vase and the flowers are colored perfectly!

Saundra said...

Your card is beautiful, Leanne! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Cassandra said...

Maybe instead of an apple a day..you could make a "Peachy" project a day!!! ;) That should keep them all away!!! Love your card..the vase it great!

hugs
Cassandra

Jennie Garcia said...

I Love this card!! Is so elegant!! The embossing is just genius!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...