Mar 15, 2012

My Creative Time's Sneak Peek Day Four!!!


Good morning! Welcome to day four of My Creative Time's sneak peek! Today we are showcasing  the set, Coffee Break! This set is just to stinkin cute! Here's a picture of what all is included....


I decided to make another home decor project for my kitchen! I found this frame on clearance for a buck and been holding on to it trying to figure out what to do with it! I took the glass out. I used my cricut and the cartridge Love You a Latte for the Coffee Break die cut. I then used the die with cup sleeve and my Grand Calibur to cut two of the dies out. I stamped the coordinating coffee cup onto the cut out and then used the poka dotted background to stamp on the cup sleeve. The flowers are from Prima and I've really been hoarding them for quite a while but I figured it's finally time to use them hee hee!! I then added lots of faux stitching. Easy peasy and I can't wait to hang it in my kitchen!!! 

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, March 16th during the blog hop release happening @ 12:01am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!
 Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)

Thank you everyone for all the sweet comments you have been leaving for me this week! You sure know how to brighten my days! Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs, Leanne


39 comments:

Cindy said...

Leanne..WOW! You completly inspire me to create some home decor projects with these Sets! You rocke this release,serious!! WOW is the only word i can think off when i look at this frame!!!
Big Hugs,
Cindy

Gina said...

Gorgeous! I think I have to 'lift' this! Thanks for the inspiration!
Babi96 at aol dot com

Nancy said...

I love your picture and I love to do home decor too. Thanks for sharing.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so pretty!! i am loving the wall art you have created!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Joan Smith said...

awwww...what a cute picture...you did a great job on this...I'm truly lovin' it....

jessica said...

Awesome project!!! Totally have to lift this :)
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Wonderful kitchen decor!

Crafting Katie said...

Your kitchen must be looking quite adorable by now! Love your home decor projects!!! This would make me smile every time I saw it!

Scrappin with the bug said...

What a very cute little home decor idea. I love the little sign what a great job you did. I love the flowers and the cute little cups.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Yet another MASTER PIECE! Don't stop making these home decor projects because they are going to go FABULOUS in my kitchen! LOL! I really can't tell you how much I LOVE this one too! WOW!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Love your home decor project. You are going to have the best dressed kitchen around!

Frank-LEE aka (SITM) said...

Love this Wall Decor and your use of the stamps. I certainly need this for my office. Beautiful! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

missstamper said...

Wow! That is perfect!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Jessica said...

Leanne,
Another great home decor project. Thanks for sharing :)
Jessica
jrparlier@gmail.com

kandijo said...

How cute. Very creative. TFS

kandi_8@hotmail.com

Marie / Legojenta said...

Great project! TFS =)

CA Scrapper said...

That is gorgeous!! I bet it will look lovely in your kitchen.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Glora said...

WOW, BEAUTIFUL! Seriously a perfect home decor item! Hugs- Glora

Cathi said...

I was thinking that this set of stamps screamed home decor also. I love your project!

Scrappy Zeni said...

I love using frames for home decor! Great job with this!!

Alvina said...

I love you ideas, the way you can use the stamps and dies for home decor. TFS

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Great home Decor Projects! I like the flower and the background of your frame. Thanks for Sharing AJ!
jeria22@yahoo.com

Got2BCrafting said...

A-MA-ZING!!!! This is so great Leanne! I am inspired once again by your work. :)
Lori

leo229 said...

such a great card. you are very talented. thank you for sharing

luzoliva1@gmail.com

leo229 said...

Great card, thank you so much for sharing all your work.

luzoliva1@gmail.com

Melissa said...

I am just loving all your wall decor, YOU ARE ROCKIN these stamps!!!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

marg0006 said...

That would go great on any wall, especially a craft room, LOL.

marg0006@verizon.net

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your project and I bet it looks great on the wall. I am trying to talk myself out of needing the Latte cart.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrappin Dhilly said...

You are so good at making your own home decor projects! I just love what you did with the dollar frame! Thanks for the inspiration!

Crafty Pink Butterfly said...

This would look great in any kitchen.
lbaylor77@yahoo.com

tina said...

This project came out great.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Another wonderful project Leanne!!!
It looks like something you would buy, it's sooo pretty!!! Love your ideas!!!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

wendydotroos2boys@gmaildotcom

lindagk23 said...

WOW!! What a beautiful home decor project! You did an awesome job!
lindagk23ataoldotcom

lindagk23 said...

WOW!! What a beautiful home decor project! You did an awesome job!
lindagk23ataoldotcom

UnikeByYes said...

Leann thank you for such an amazing week of inspiration!!! I truly want to get this Cart, this set and start making some home decor. I am not a coffee person but I know many people that are and they would be ecstatic to receive a nice gift like this, of course I need loooots of practice first. Great find on the frame too.

Have a blessed day
Liz
unikebyyes{ay}yahoo{dot}com

Brenda said...

Wow Leanne, what a fabulous home decor project!! I love this and it will be so cute hanging in your kitchen!! You are on a roll my friend!!

Crafting With Courtney said...

Oh my goodness - here is another one that would be great in my kitchen. Do you need my home addy? lol. Absolutely loving your kitchen creations.

Brenda said...

I have a log award for you Leanne, you can pick it up at your convience on my blog!
http://www.friendscraftinwithfriends.blogspot.com/

DebC said...

This is perty miss leanne!! I know it will love great in the kitchen! Love this coffee set!
Hugs,
Deb C
dsc105@live.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...