Mar 26, 2012

Monday Madness...Imagine That!!


Good morning and happy Monday to you! I'm sorry I wasn't around much last week! I spent most of the week working on updating my PC products ugh... First I started with my Gyspy and then from there my Imagine! I also have a new baby to add to my PC family. I caved and bought a E2!! After I updated my Gyspy and plugged it into my Expression it wanted me to update that also. I have the Sure Cuts Alot software so I didn't want to lose it and if I updated I figured PC fixed it so it wouldn't work anymore. Soooo my solution I bought a E2 and I'm keeping the Expression for SCAL. Needless to say, I didn't get a whole lot accomplished last week!!

Today is Monday and that means another Monday Madness...Imagine That challenge!! This week Emma gave us a sketch to go by....


I used the Blossoms Imagine cartridge for my pattern paper. I haven't used this one much but it's got some really pretty paper on it! I really have a hard time sizing with the Imagine (sure wished they would fix that lol) so I broke down and installed the Cricut Craft Room!  To me it has a little bit of a learning curve and still trying to figure it all out but I was able to use it enough to get this card made! I used the shapes from the Cricut Craft Room exclusives (I believe that's what it was lol!) Then just filled the shapes with the patterns from the Blossoms cartridge. I used the Flower Shoppe Cartridge for my flower (the paper is also from the Blossoms cartridge). I used Peachy Keen's PKSC-01 January for the cute little angel. I thought she went perfect with the sentiments I used! Speaking of sentiments hee hee I used two of My Creative Time sets!!  The sentiment that I used on the Stitched Oval Die is from the This And That set. The other sentiment is from Pain, Pain Go Away. I added some stitches with my brown pen (which right off hand I can't remember the name of eekk sorry!) The sheer ribbon is from my stash and the center of the flower are skittles (well at least that's what they were called way back when they were the "big" thing) I got them at Michael's on clearance and I will NEVER run out of these things lol!! The angel is popped up using Helmar's ZapDot's. 


Now that I got my updates caught up (hopefully..saying that with fingers and toes crossed) maybe this week I can actually use them hee hee! I'm real excited to try out my E2 (haven't even had time to do that yet!) Hopefully, everything will run smooth (not like last week lol) and I wont have to make a bazillion calls to Provo Craft!  Wish me luck! Now head over to Emma's and see what the other's made using this sketch! I'm sure they will be AWESOME!! Also, don't forget to link up with us at Emma's using your Imagine and the above sketch!! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Cathryn said...

Beautiful Leanne! Sorry you have been having so much trouble with your machines! I haven't updated in so long I am definately afraid!!! Have a great day, Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

this is soooo darn cute. Want to lift it from the screen. Smooches... Felicia

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

What a gorgeous card Leanne! Great job. I love how creative you are. Thanks for sharing.
Gloria

http://purplecreations.blogspot.com

Glora said...

So super sweet! I love those pretty patterns you used and that sweet little angel too! Congrats on the new E2. Have fun with it! Hugs- Glora

Taylor said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I agree with you on the patter paper from the Blossom's cart and the sentiments are super cute!! Great Job!!
Hugz:) Taylor

Marianne said...

i got so excited when i saw this darling card! i love it. Thanks for sharing

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ That is just GORGEOUS! Your coloring is just AMAZING! LOVE the colors you chose and the sentiments fit PERFECTLY with the sketch! Good luck with the updating... hours of wasted time!LOL! Cangrats on the E2!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a sweet angel to go so well with the perfect sentiment stamps. Sounds like you had your hands full with your updates etc. That can be a headache sometimes and not go well.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

bumblebee creations said...

This is gorgeous-off to check out that cart-that is such a pretty paper!

DebC said...

Wowser! I love this card! You did a terrific job with the sketch! I love everything about this card! Big big hugs to you my bestie!
Deb Crowder

Cassandra said...

I've been trying so super hard to resist buying this PKS stamp set...but you are twisting my arm with this cute angel!!!!! ;)

kimberlyann207 said...

Your card is just adorable! I love the Blossom cart and you really used some of the prettiest papers ... Your little angel is precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...