Mar 19, 2012

Monday Madness...Imagine That!!


Good Monday morning to you all! It's time to dust off those Imagine's! My Creative Time is back with another challenge and guess what! You get to play along!! We thought it would be fun to have everyone join us for Monday Madness....Imagine That! The challenge this Monday is a color challenge. You can make anything you want using the colors Pink, Black, Gray, & White. If you don't have a Imagine just be sure to use those colors we hate leaving anyone out! You have one week to complete and it will need to be added to Mr. Linky on Emma's Blog (please link to the actual project not your blog).


For my card, I used the Teresa Collins Black & White imagine cartridge and the Berries and Cream Imagine cartridge for the pattern paper. I found this cute little bunny and basket on the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. The basket is cut with Coordinations paper and embossed with a cuttlebug folder (that's what brought out the black in the basket). I used PK-440 Cute & Cuddly and PK-138 Tear Kitty Face parts for the little bunny. I added a flower and button from my stash. I used My Creative Time's Stitched Oval die for the oval I stamped the sentiment on. The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Happy Hunting stamp set.


Be sure to head over to Emma's blog and check out what the others made using their Imagines and be sure to play along! We can't wait to see what YOU make!! Have a great Monday! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so cute!! I love the PK face on the bunny!!
Kristan

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this is adorable! I love the embossed basket, and that bunny is too cute!

DebC said...

See you made it fab! I knew you could do it. I love the black in this and it made the bunny just pop!
Hugs!
Deb C-dizzle

Craft Me This said...

Super cute just love those PK faces,

craftmethis.com

Cathryn said...

Adorable Leanne! That bunny looks sooo cute with the PK face! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Glora said...

SO ADORABLE!!! I love the embossing on the basket and I love how you used the whiskers from the kitty stamp set so your bunny could have its whiskers. TOO cute!!! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ how CUTE is your card! I LOVE what you did to the basket! Stinking ADORBS bunny!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your card...so cute!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marianne said...

i love the cute bunny. Would just love to get one in the mail...and so will my friends. Thanks.

Marianne

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...