Feb 22, 2012

You Crack Me Up!!


Hello everyone! I'm just sooo darn proud of myself :) This makes THREE (yes THREE hee hee) post straight!!  I've got to be the slowest crafter out there so this is HUGE for me lol!! AND the week is not over with yet!!! I still have MORE!!! Woooo Hooo!

This pattern paper may look a little familiar to you and that's because I used the scraps on yesterday's card! It's from the Imagine cartridge Lori's Garden! I used three of the different patterns and I just decided I loved it so much I would use up all that I printed! I printed 3 6 x 6 squares and got two cards out of it so pretty good huh? Anyway, I also used several of My Creative Time's stamps and the stitched oval die. The cute little chickies is from Hello Spring and I paper pieced the egg with some of the pattern paper. I used my circle and scallp circle nestibility dies to cut the image out. This is the first time using this image with the sentiment. In my little basket I showed on Monday I had masked this part off. For the sentiment I used on the Stitched Oval die it's from last years set called Color Me Happy and I heat embossed it using Zing white embossing powder. I used my white jelly roll pen to add some doodling and also the stitching.


Well, that's it for me today! Today starts sneaky peek with Peachy Keen and you don't want to miss the next couple of days! This new release is TO CUTE!! I also have a project to share with this new challenge that starts on Friday and SUPER excited to share that with you! I'll get to share my peek using the new stamps on Saturday and I'm excited about that also!!! So if I'm not boring you to death with my projects I sure would LOVE for you to come check these out too!! Thanks for looking and many, many hugs to you! Leanne

5 comments:

Brenda said...

ohhhh how adorable!!!
hugs
Brenda

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so cute!! My daughter just starting using that sentiment "you crack me up" I will have to check into getting that stamp set!!
Kristan

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Leanne! I LOVE how you paper pieced the egg. Too cute!!!

Glora said...

THIS is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I totally agree with Katie the paper pieced egg is GORGEOUS plus it ties it into the rest of the card perfectly! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Another Beautiful Card and I love that paper you used.

Hugs,
Kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...