Feb 25, 2012

Peachy Keen Sneaky Peek!!


Hello everyone! Hope your having a fabulous Saturday! Today not only the new release is available to purchase but have you heard? We're having a release party over on The Peachy Connection ning site WOOT! WOOT! It's going to be lots of fun with challenges and whats a party without prizes! Yup, we will be giving away prizes too!! So come on over and chat with us live! The party starts at 10:00 AM CST and will be going on all weekend (cuz that's how us chicks like to party ALL WEEKEND LONG bahahahaha)

Today I'd like to share a card I made using the Peachy Keen March Stamp kit! Oh my, this is such a cute release! These little gnomes are so cute and of course I love their faces!! I used BasicGrey paper line Picadilly to paper piece the gnome couple. For my gnome house, I used the Christmas solutions cartridge and did some whacking with my scissors to try to shape it into what I'd think a gnome home looks like lol! The grass is a fiskars punch. I also used another new release on this card! The sentiment and the flowers are from PK-562 Gonomegrown! I love how all the sets coordinate so well with each other!


Well, that's it for me today! But NOT the last project I have using this new release hahaha! I've had so much fun playing with these stamps! I feel like I'm living in Gnomeland! I'll have another card to share with you on Tuesday and on Wednesday is my VERY FIRST post on the Peachy Keen Blog sooooooo excited about that and CANNOT wait for you to see what I made hee hee! Don't forget about our release party! I hope you can make it!! Hugs, Leanne



7 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, this is absolutely adorable, Leanne!!! I love your little gnomes, and your house came out perfectly!

DebC said...

Love this girlfriend it is so darn cute! You are awesome! Your my favorite gnomie!
Hugs
Deb C

Kate said...

This is so cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Melissa said...

They look like they are showin' off their new house! Darling!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ oh my how cute are you gnomes! Beautifully colored and Love the whole scene!

Glora said...

I just LOVE this one Leanne. It is SO sweet! Great job! Hugs- Glora

Amy C said...

So stinkin' cute!! I love the soft color palette that you chose to use. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...