Feb 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge - Toilet Tissue Roll!


Hello everyone! Are you proud it's Friday :) I know I am!! Today starts a new challenge over on the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog! Can you guess what it is by looking at my picture? Hint hint it's something that you can find in your bathroom! Just in case you can't tell it's empty toilet tissue rolls! That's right we want to see what you can make using Peachy Keen stamps and empty toilet paper rolls!

I decided to make a pencil holder. This was pretty easy and it's something that you and the kiddo's can do together! I started out by covering two tubes with K & Company pattern paper. I used one of the tubes for the base and the other for the pencil holder. For my butterfly, I took one tube and cut into strips with my scissors and then hot glued them into the shape of a butterfly. For the face, I used a Stampin Up circle punch and a face from the February Stamp of the Month kit. I added some wire for the antennas. I also added some glitter but that's not showing in the picture to well.  All that was left after that was adding my pencils!! Super easy!

Be sure to head over to PK Challenge Blog and see what the talented DT ladies made! Their projects will blow you away hee hee! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Leanne





14 comments:

Glora said...

SUPER adorable!!!! I would have never thought to cut up the roll to make such a darling butterfly! I'm absolutely in LOVE with this cutie! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn said...

Oh Leanne this makes me smile all over my face! Fabulous job dear lady!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

DebC said...

SUPER DUPER!!! Its so cute! Those faces are just the best aren't they! Great use of the toilet paper roll!
Hugs,
Deb

Cassandra said...

Leanne...this is so cute! I just love. I wasn't going to enter the challenge, but I think you just changed my mind :) Thx for the inspiration!

hugs
Cassandra

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my this is way to CUTE! What a CLEVER way to use the toilet paper roll! I hope to play along this week ~ what a fun idea!
tfs

GiGi said...

O MY GOSH!!!! This is SO SUPER CUTE! Your butterfly turned out just adorable!

Bex said...

Oh my, that is adorable.
The little antenae is so cute!

TFS!
bex:0)

Jennie Garcia said...

This is so cute and awesome Leanne!! I love it!! This face on that butterfly works awesome!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

this is adorable !!! love love !!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute Leanne!!! LOVE how this came out!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

VICTORIA said...

such a cute idea great job on it!!

Cindy :) said...

super duper cute butterfly, love it, cutest pencil holder ever :)

Kristi said...

Super cuteness! Love it!! :)

Vicky said...

soo cute, and great idea for a cute little pencil holder.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...