Feb 9, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge - Photo Inspiration!



Hi ya! I'm soooo excited today is my very first project/challenge for Peachy Keen Stamps!!  I'm still having to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming lol!! Our challenge this time on Peachy Keen Challenge Blog is a photo inspiration challenge. Here is the photo we were given to go by...


I guess you can tell by my card I got my inspiration from the strawberries and also the color combo red/black!! I couldn't help it everytime I looked at the picture all I could see were STRAWBERRIES!! It also gave me a chance to use the cricut cartridge Preserves! I remember wanting this cartridge just so I could add Peachy Keen stamps to the fruit! Shame on me for not using it till now!! I'll definitely have to use this cartridge more!! The fruit on this cartridge is just screaming Peachy Keen stamps hee hee!  I also used the Wild Card cartridge for the shape of my card. The cute little faces I stamped on the strawberries is from one of my FAVORITE sets PK-460 Happy Lashes Face Assortment. This set just puts a smile all over my face! The pattern paper is by Basic Grey called Picadilly. The stitched oval die is by My Creative Time and I used the sentiment (I Love You) from January's add on PK-295 Cupid's Sting. I also used my white jelly roll pen to add some stitching and also the doodling to the strawberries. Last I added some Helmar ZapDots to add dimension to the strawberries and to the sentiment. Here is a picture from the side...


Okie dokie that's my project for the photo challenge so now it's your turn to show us what you make using the picture up above and your Peachy Keen Stamps!! We will be awarding one lucky person Top Peach (must use Peachy Keen stamps for this) and two lucky runner ups a spiffy badge to display on their blogs!! Also, don't forget to head over to the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog to see what the other design team ladies made using this photo as their inspiration!  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!! Hugs, Leanne


12 comments:

Saundra said...

So cute, Leanne! I can't wait to see more Peachy fruit from you! ~Hugs, Saundra

DebC said...

Good job girlfriend! Love it! I think i am going to try to do this challenge once i get the gazillion things done i need to do!
Luv u
Deb

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute Leanne but then you usually do some pretty awesome cards... hugs my friend

Houses Built of Cards said...

Definitely the perfect choice of cards!!! This is adorable Leanne! LOVE it!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Oh way too cute!!!

Glora said...

I LOVE your strawberry card it is SUPER DUPER yummy. I want some strawberries right NOW!!! I love the scalloped card base too. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Yummy Strawberries :) Well done!

Tracy said...

Absolutly adorable

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR CARD that you made for this week's challenge, Leanne!! IT IS JUST ADORABLE!! BIG HUGS! LOVE, Kathy

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Super cute shape card...love it!!

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Super cute shape card...love it!!

Jennie Garcia said...

I love this card!! Is like old Americana Kitchen with the flower tablecloth patterned paper!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...