Feb 27, 2012

Monday Madness...Imagine That


Goood morning everyone! Happy Monday!! I hope you had a FANTASTIC weekend! Today is Monday Madness.... Imagine That and I have a simple card to share with you today using my Imagine, Imagine More cartridge and of course Emma's awesome stamps!!

For my card, I'm using My Creative Time's I Believe in Leprechauns stamp set! I wanted to show you how versatile Emma's stamps are and that you can use them for all occasions! I found this rooster on the Imagine More cartridge! It didn't give me the option on this particular cut for layers so I had to print him flat. He also had a little chicken that was attached to him but I performed another little surgery and snipped him off hee hee Don't worry I was as gentle as possible and the little chick is resting peacefully on my desk :) I loved the colors in the rooster so I kept them as they were and then printed out my background paper. I used my I-Rock and a gem for his eye. I used the Martha Stuart fence punch and the grass is also a fiskars punch. I heat embossed the sentiment using Zing white embossing powder. I used my white jelly roll pen to add some stitches. This was a super simple and quick card but I love how it turned out and hope you do too! Well, that's a wrap for me today! Head over to Emma's blog to see what she and the other designers have made using their Imagine's! Thanks for looking and have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne


12 comments:

Linda w said...

A really great and fun card, would cheer anyones day I'm sure. Hugs lin

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable! This is still one of my favorite cartridges, and you used it to perfection!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh yet another stunner! Love ALl the patterns, the fence and that sentiment fits PERFECTLY too!

Jeanne said...

I just love the patterns on this card and the cartridge in general! And that little fence punch is perfect! Great job once again!

Amy C said...

What a darling card!! I adore that rooster and the way you have him on the punched fence. Great job!! ♥

tracym110 said...

Love your card!! Such bright fun colors and that saying goes perfect with it! Great job!
Tracy M

Terrance Doxie said...

I love it!!

quilt4fun2 said...

The checked background is perfect for this wonderful rooster card. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cassandra said...

What a great use of that sentiment!!! so creative!!!

DebC said...

Well this is awful perty sugar dumplin! HA HA I love the papers and now I am getting the urge to break out my new cart and fire up the imagine up in here!! Great project as always!!
LUV U,
Deb Crowder

Cindy said...

WOW! I love the papers...so beautiful!! Beautiful job,Leanne!! :)
Big Hugs,
Cindy

Kim's Kreations said...

I love the rooster. I have roosters in my kitchen. I could make some wall out with this image. I like the way you thought out the box and chose the sentiment from the stamps set. Great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...