Feb 6, 2012

Monday Madness....Imagine That w/MCT!!


Good morning!! I hope everyone is off to a good start this Monday morning!! The weekends just fly by way to fast don't they?! Today is Monday Madness...Imagine That over at My Creative Time! I'm glad that Emma does these challenges they are fun and I need to use my Imagine more!!

I have a really simple card to share with you using the Imagine More cartridge. This card literally only took minutes to make and most of that was just adding the stitching lol! I used the circle shape that is already on the machine and filled it with one of the pattern papers from the Imagine More cartridge. I also printed out the butterfly and used Helmar ZapDots to add dimension. I'm not sure exactly what to call the shape I stamped my sentiment on (it's also on this cartridge). I did change the color on the top layer to a beige so I could stamp on it. The sentiment is from Emma's This and That stamp set and I was so excited that I sized it right and the sentiment fit perfectly lol! I also added more ZapDots to this layer to give it dimension too! I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo but I used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo to ink around the edges.  Here is a picture from the side to see the dimension...


I finished by adding some cream colored card stock to the inside. Like I said, this was a really simple card to make! It would be great for when you don't have a lot of time and need a super quick card! Now head over to Emma's blog and see what she and the other design team have made using their Imagines! As always thank you for looking and stopping by! Hugs, Leanne

15 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Leanne! Those colors really pop off of the kraft background!

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo PRETTY!Great job:)

Jeanne said...

So pretty Leanne! I ♥ how the Imagine makes it so easy to create beautiful cards in minutes! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Beautiful!!! your stitching is perfect!!

~ Lori ~ said...

This card is really beautiful.

Cindy said...

So beautiful,Leanne!! I love everything about it!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Glora said...

This is just gorgeous! Your stitching made ALL the difference on making this card a total WOW!!!! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Nancy said...

Its perfect Leanne! Simple but beautiful! big hugs

Nancy

Cassandra said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love the colors and the pretty butterfly too! Great job :)

hugs
Cassandra

DebC said...

Beautiful my friend! Wow thats alot of stitching to do, my hand would hurt! I love it all because it makes it all stand out! Great job!
Huggies
Debbie c

quilt4fun2 said...

So very pretty...that Imagine is something else...love this!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Terrance Doxie said...

Kraft and a butterfly = crafty heaven. I love it Leanne!

Kim H said...

Leanne,
What a BEAUTIFUL card! So elegant and gorgeous paper choices! You may say simple but I say PERFECT!
tfs

Terri said...

Awesome, love butterflies! I am your newest follower , came here from retired and loving it blog, glad I did! Would love a follow back.

Jennie Garcia said...

This is beautiful!! That butterfly and the patterned paper in the circle is so beautiful!! I just got an Imagine and I am so intimidated by it, I probably should play in this challenge. TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...