Feb 23, 2012

MCT Stamp of the Month and Linky Party!


Hello everyone! I hope your having a great day! Got some exciting news for ya! Emma will be picking three of her FAVORITE sets out of the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd edition stamps and placing them on sale!! She will also be having a linky party for everyone to link their projects they have done using these sets! So come join in the fun and let us see what you've made by linking up!

For my card today, I made a cute little Easter card using My Creative Time's Color Me Happy set and also the layering dies from the Hello Spring set. I also decorated my egg using the zig zag, straight line, & the little flower stamp that's included in the Hello Spring set. I heat embossed with Zing white embossing powder then I used Tim Holtz mustard seed to color it with (love that color!) I then used my cricut and the cricut cartridge Sugar and Spice for my little bunnies. For their faces, I used Peachy Keen stamp sets PK-494 Everyday Character face parts for their eyes and PK-138 Tear Kitty Face Parts for their whiskers and nose. I used some glossy accents on their eyes. I used some chalk from Stampin Up for the pink on their ears and tails. I then used my I-Rock to add some gems to their bows! The grass is a fiskars punch and the background pattern paper was printed from my Imagine using the HopScotch cartridge. The little clouds are from a fiskars stamp set that I stamped and then hand cut out. I used my copic marker to shade them with. The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Color Me Happy and I cut it out using My Creative Time's Fancy Frame stamp and die set. I then used Pink Memento ink to ink around the edges. The bigger bunny and the sentiment are both popped up using Helmar's ZapDots to add some dimension.


Well, that's it for me today! I really appreciate you stopping by! Don't forget about the sale and linking up your projects! Hugs, Leanne

19 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so cute, i love the scene and how you decorated the egg die!!
Kristan

Crafting Katie said...

What a cute little scene! Love your bunnies and the gorgeous egg!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ what a CUTE card! The bunnies are to CUTE and I love the background paper! Your clouds are have so much dimension! I need to try that some time! Great job!

Cindy said...

This is so so cute,Leanne! :) Love the clouds,the distressing...well...everything!! :)
Big...Big Hugs,
Cindy

Kate said...

This is so cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Kate said...

Another Cute card.

Hugs,
Kate

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Love the bunnies and how you created a scene. Love it!

Glora said...

This little scene is ADORABLE!!!! And that egg is decorated Perfectly! I LOVE this Leanne! Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! this is just too cute for words! I love how label die kind of looks like a cloud too!

scrapdiva said...

too cute!!!

tracym110 said...

Awww! What a pretty little card! I love the sweet feel of it. Beautiful job on the egg!
Tracy

Shar said...

Soooo cute, Leanne!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your card...love the little bunnies...they turned out so cute!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tammy said...

Very cute love the bunnies and faces.

UnikeByYes said...

This is adorable! Another perfect card thank you for sharing Leann!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Cindy said...

GREAT job with your SWEET card!I LOVE the little bunnies,TOO CUTE!:)

Cassandra said...

Great minds think alike...I also used Color Me Happy :) You card is so cute...love the little bunny faces :)

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

such a sweet scene. Love the bunnies and your clouds are so fluffy.

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

This is really cute. Love those bunnies. Smooches... Felicia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...