Feb 20, 2012

Hello Spring!


Good morning! I sure wished I was saying Hello Spring for real!! Brrrr it's cold! I guess old man Winter is not finished with us yet! Ahhhh but getting to play with Emma's newest release sure helps hee hee!

I wanted to share with you a little project I made using My Creative Time's Hello Spring set! I just love these little chickies aren't they cute! I also used the layering die that's included to make my two eggs. The set also includes two different pattern stamps that fit within the egg perfect! I added just a little stickles to them both to add some sparkle. I used a template by Paper Wishes to hand cut my little basket out. The pattern paper is from the Kate's Kitchen Imagine cartridge. The Hello Spring is one of the included sentiments and I used Emma's Fancy Frame stamp and die set to cut it out with. I used some pink tulle to tie a bow on top. I am soooo not good with bows so forgive me it's a little wonky!!

I'm sure your all aware now of the Grand Opening of My Creative Time's new store but just in case you haven't you need to head over and check it out! It's so cool!! Click HERE to take you there!! While you there you seriously want to pick up this set hee hee! It's perfect for your Easter projects!! Well, that's it for me today! Be sure to come back I have some more projects to share with you!! As always, thank you for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne

5 comments:

jessica said...

this is sooooo adorable Leanne!! love the new stamp release and can not wait to get mine in the mail!
thanks for sharing and happy monday!

Crafting Katie said...

So, so sweet! It just makes me smile!

UnikeByYes said...

You are absolutely right Leann, the chicks are adorable! As always a great project, Thank you for sharing!
Have a lovely day,
Liz

Glora said...

This is just the cutest ever! It totally makes me happy! I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

Brenda said...

awwww soooo cute!!!
hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...