Feb 28, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Good morning! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods! I have a simple card I'd like to share with you today using Peachy Keen's newest release! I know it's super simple (my husband called it plain!) but I still like how it came out! Every time I tried to pair it up with some pattern paper it just wasn't working! The pot and sentiment is from the new March Stamp club kit and I colored the pot with my copics. The little shovel and watering can is from PK-563 Garden Wheelies. I also colored them with my copics and did a little shadowing under the flower pot with the same colors. The  daisies are from this set also and I used my copics to color them too!! I did stamp them onto a separate piece of card stock and then hand cut out because I wanted to be able to pop them up with some Helmar ZapDots! Here's a picture from the side....


I'm just lovin Peachy Keen's newest release! I can't wait to show you tomorrow's post!! So be sure to come back (purty please sniff, sniff) it's my 1st post on the Peachy Blog and I'm soooo excited!!!  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

I just LOVE this Leanne!!! The simplicity is what makes it so gorgeous!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! It's not plain, just simple, and I LOVE it!!!

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Leanne! I seriously like a simple card like this. It really brings out your beautiful coloring and the images you used. Hugs- Glora

Mrs A. said...

Plain this most certainly is not. It's gorgeous riot of colour. hugs Mrs A.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I would have to say this is clean, simple and elegant! Just so BEAUTIFUL!

Brenda said...

This card is very striking Leanne!! There is nothing plain about it!! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...