Feb 21, 2012

Best Wishes


Hey everyone! I'm back with another project using My Creative Time's Hello Spring set! I just wanted to show how versatile this set can be! It doesn't have to be just for Easter!! 

I always forget how much I LOVE the imagine till I print some of the pattern papers and I wonder why I don't use it more lol! Now it may be just me but I have fell in love with Lori's Garden! I do believe this is the first time  printing some of the beautiful paper that is on this awesome cartridge! I love how you just don't have to spend so much time trying to find papers that match! This does it for you!! Ok, nuff about my Imagine let me get on to  the rest of the details hee hee! The embossed background is a cuttlebug folder and I truly wished I would have marked all mine with their names but I didn't and I didn't save the packaging either :( I do know it's a older one I haven't purchased any folders in FOREVER lol!! This awesome sentiment is from the Hello Spring set and I used the Fancy Frame stamp and die set to cut it out with. I then used Helmar ZapDot's to add some dimension! Here's a picture from the side...


I finished it off by adding some stitching with my gold Uni-Ball pen! Very simple card but I love how it came out! Well, that's it for me today! I just wanted to show you that this set can be versatile and not all about Easter! I really hope it helps you to look at all your stamp sets and utilize them in every way you can!! Thanks for looking and I'll be back tomorrow with another card using My Creative Time's stamps!! Have a awesome day!! Hugs, Leanne

P.S. I don't think I could type a sentence if my life depended on it without using the exclamation mark!! <--SEE!! It just shows you I'm a very HAPPY person :) 


6 comments:

teachU14 said...

What a beautiful card!

lots of love,
shortycreations

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Leanne! Love the soft colors and the embossing!

Glora said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the embossing too! So pretty! Hugs- Glora

Brenda said...

this is soooo beautiful!!!
hugs
Brenda

Kate said...

Gorgeous Card.

Hugs,
Kate

Becky said...

Very cut card -- love the embossing:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...