Jan 2, 2012

You Color Me Happy!


Hello! Hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday! I know alot of you probably had today off! If so, did you get any crafty time?! I spent mine in my jammies all day with the sniffles and snorts :( I did manage to get a project done that is due on Wednesday and I got it scheduled to :) Since Wednesday is still two days away I thought I would share a little Valentine's project with you! I made this a couple of weeks ago. It was during the time of making Christmas cards and goodies and well I had to take a little breather so I chose to make something for Valentine's Day!! I used Emma's Embossed Gift Card  Holder Die and instead of holding a gift card it holds a little treat! I also used her stamp sets Color Me Happy and 100% Sweetness. For the word "you" I used tape to cover up the rest of the sentiment "My heart is with" and embossed it. The heart with the rainbow is from the Create a Critter cartridge and I used Peachy Keen's Happy Lashes for the face.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a awesome week! I'll be back Wednesday with My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday!! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

Melissa said...

This is adorable!!!

Candice said...

Too cute!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

So cute! I have this die, but my embossed edge never looks this defined. Please let me know your secret.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Glora said...

This is PERFECT!!! My girls would love making these for Valentines! Awesome idea and topped off with that darling Peachy face makes it PERFECT!!! Hugs- Glora

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Thanks so much for your info. I do use a cuttlebug and will try the technique you suggested. Thanks so much :-) .

Crafting Katie said...

So cute, Leanne!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Oh My! You are soooo smart! I love how you added that little bag of candy to the GC holder! :) What a cute little Valentine!

I hope you are feeling better... I spent all last week with sniffles, coughs, and sorts. :(

Ruthie :)

Sheri said...

Totally adorable!! Happy New Year Sweetpea!! :)

Katya said...

This is so cute! What a perfect little Valentine's or anything gift.
-Katya
Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...