Jan 14, 2012

This is gonna sting a little!


Hello everyone! I hope your weekend is going great so far! I don't have a whole lot planned for today other than washing about a hundred loads of laundry! I just don't get it the piles seem to grow over night and I never get caught up on the wash! But anyhoo, that's my mission for today GET LAUNDRY caught up and put away!

I got to play some more with my new Peachy Keen stamps and I thought I'd share another card I whipped up using the new PK-295 Cupid's Sting set! Isn't she a doll! I love the faces that are included with her and this one just makes me smile! It makes me think she's really focusing on her aim!! I used my copics to color her. I used gold stickles for her wings and halo and then added some diamond stickles to the clouds. The scallop and plain heart are Nestibility dies. I also used the new background stamp PK- 296 XOXOXOXO on the plain heart. For the border with the hearts, I used a Martha Stewart punch and then I stamped one of the included sentiments onto it. I then went back and added gold stickles to the scallops of the hearts and also above & below the sentiment. I used Helmar ZapDot's underneath the heart to raise it up. 


Before I go, I want to remind you of the kick off linky party on the The Peachy Keen Challenge Blog! Be sure to link up all your peachie projects!

Well, if I'm to get anything else done today I'm going to have to break away from my computer!! I hope eveyone enjoys their weekend and doing something fun other than washing clothes hee hee!!! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Brenda said...

Awww, this little guy is adorable! Love your paper you choose and of course the heart punch!!

Amy C said...

So stinkin' cute!! Your coloring is fab and the glitter is a great accent. Fab job!!

Shar said...

this is so cute Leanne!!!

Kate said...

I just love this so much. so Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE it!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

papertrails leaver said...

love it! Too cute the image and the sentiment1

Glora said...

This is just too darling Leanne! I love the XOXOXOXO background on the heart. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Jennie Garcia said...

This card is so adorable!! I love this stamp!! The patterned paper you chose is great!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Crafting Katie said...

So super cute! I just love this image with the sentiment! Adorable!!!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH WOW!! Leanne! THIS card is ADORABLE! LOVE LOVE LOVE the lacy look and your coloring is wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to post again! :) Big Hugs and lots of Love, Kathy

DebC said...

I don't see no butt for this cupid to be shooting into!! This is such a super cute card. You did a great job! Love it!
Deb C

Kim H said...

This is so CUTE!
tfs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...