Jan 22, 2012

Peachy Princess Birthday Blog Hop!


Gooooood morning everyone!! I hope your having a great weekend! If you have arrived here from Michele's Blog then your on the right trail! If not and you would like to start at the beginning of this hop please head over to Kathy's blog where she's getting this party started!! Today is a very special day for the Peachy Princess! It's Angelica's birthday!! We decided to throw a "surprise" birthday hop just in her honor!! Happy Birthday Angelica!! I hope this turns out to be the best Birthday EVER!! 

For my card, I have been DYING to use Peachy Keen's adorable set, The Cornies (PK-293 The Cornies Face Assortment). I decided they would be cute added to these sweet little tulips and flower from the Country Life cartridge. These little faces just make me smile and I hope they have the same effect on Angelica! I used paper from DCWV Hippie Chic along with kraft and some ivory cardstock. The shape (in the background) is a  Spellbinders die (Labels Seventeen) and I've added some gold stitching to it and also to the vase. For the sentiment, I used My Creative Time's, My Favorite Sayings stamp set. I used some Helmar ZapDots and popped the vase and flowers to add dimension.


I even finished the inside!  For the sentiment inside, I added Wishing You the Best Birthday Ever which is another of My Creative Time's stamp set called Wow! So Many Candles! Well, that's all the details on my card and now I'm a little behind in getting it mailed off  (maybe I should have added belated somewhere on there!!) I promise Angelica to get this mailed out to you and please forgive me for it being late!! Again, I wish you a very, very Happy Birthday! Kick those feet up and relax girl and make it your special day!! Hugs, Leanne

Next up on the hop is Tifany!



Here is a complete list of the line up just in case you happen to get lost!


Heidi Anne Giebel - http://gotscraps.blogspot.com


40 comments:

Glora said...

Leanne, this is just the CUTEST!!!! These flowers totally make me smile. This is DARLING!!!! Hugs- Glora

Bex said...

super cute card;0)

Denise said...

Adorable card! You can never go wrong with Peachy Keen Face stamps! TFS! Denise queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

JaniceA said...

Cute card those faces cracked me up!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

DebC said...

OMG! This is the cutestest thing ever! I am ordering these stamps today cause i cant live without them! You did an awesome job with this i love it!
Hugs
Deb c
Dsc105@live.com

joni said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I LOVE those cornie faces!!! Oh, so so cute!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Saundra said...

These are the cutest flowers! They are bound to make anyone smile! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Viv said...

Loved this card as soom as I saw it! It's a cracker Leanne!! xxx

Stephanie said...

Loved your card. Great faces.

Lorie said...

Awesome card, Leane! Those Cornie faces are the cutest, and you took them to great places with this cute card! VERY well done!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is beautiful and cute at the same time love it!!!!

Melissa said...

The flowers are the best, great card.

Lisa R. said...

What a great design! Love it! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

This card is so cute. Love the faces.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Samantha Casey said...

Beautiful card! I love the paper you used for the vase... and those faces are sooo fun!
-Sam

Brenda Weaver said...

what a fun card! Love the paper piecing!

marg0006 said...

Talk about corny. I think the Peachy Keens you used are perfect for the card. they make me laugh. Thanks.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

Megan said...

Those flowers are so cute!

megan.saxe@gmail.com

sjwonders said...

This is so cute! I love the teeth on the flowers. :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne, your card is too FUNNY! I love all your attention to details!

pruttybird said...

awww now I can't wait for spring :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Amanda said...

Oh Leanne, your card is absolutely darling and just brings a smile to my face!!! I just love cornie faces you add to your flowers..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Tammy said...

Cute.

lmkindell1 said...

Love all the cute cute faces.Love the card.
Linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

This card is sooo cute. Love the corn faces. Just the right touch. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

CREATIVE M said...

Love it!! Love it!! LOL Super Cute!!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

You know I love this! and those adorable faces! :)

Jenn said...

How cute! Love those flowers - the faces just make you want to giggle! TFS!
hugs, Jenn

Amy C said...

I absolutely love your card!! Now I MUST have those Cornies. Great job!!

Hugs,
Amy
http://www.scrappingmommy.com

Cassandra said...

What a fun card! Love the little peachy faces! Great job :)

hugs
Cassandra

lindagk23 said...

Leanne, your card is so adorable! I love those faces!! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the corny faces!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Josie0602 said...

I love this! Those faces are just adorable!
Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Angelica! The Birthday Card Is Too Cute!! Great Birthday Blog Hop!!

bolvera66@yahoo.com

VICTORIA said...

This is such a cute card I love it!!!!
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

How cute!!!


Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awww...LOVE it Leanne! Totally the cutest card ever!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this Leanne! The cornie faces on the flowers are an unexpected PERFECT touch! Love it, so looking forward to getting to know you more this year!! Thank you for being such a sweet hop for me, I am so honored!! Hugs, Angelica

Jennie Garcia said...

This is such a sweet card!! I am loving those faces!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

JoAnn said...

Everyone needs some Flowers on their birthday.
bamagurl1999@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...