Jan 13, 2012

Peachy Keen Linky Party!


Hello everyone! I'm sooooo super excited!!! Today is my first post with Peachy Keen!! Let me just say I'm STILL having to pinch myself and make sure this is not a dream lol!! I'm very honored to be part of such a fantastic stamp company and to work along some very talented ladies!! We are having a linky party starting today on the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog so make sure you come on over and link up your peachie projects with us! 

If you haven't been over to the store lately then I suggest you head over there QUICK!! Peachy Keen has done it again with another adorable release for Valentine's Day! They are so super, super cute! This adorable angel was so much fun to work with! I used some older K & Company paper to paper piece her dress and the heart. I used my copics to color her hair, skin, halo, and slippers. I added some stickles to her wing and also to the clouds (clouds are from the Paper Pups cartridge) I also added some bling to her dress and shoes using my I-Rock. I used Helmar's zapdots to pop her and one of the clouds up.


Be sure to check out the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog for more gorgeous projects using the new Valentine stamps and also don't forgot to show us what you've made using your Peachy Keen Stamps by linking up! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Leanne

16 comments:

Glora said...

Oh Leanne, she is BEAUTIFUL. I just love the colors that you used and the glossy accents on the eyes! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

Saundra said...

Leanne, your card is fabulous! I love the fun papers and colors! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Kate said...

She is just so Cute. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Melissa said...

She is so beautiful, love the angel's dress.

Raven B said...

Leanne this is really cute. I love the dress pattern ;)

Hugs,
Raven

2LilPrincesses said...

sooo adorable!! I love these new face stamps from PK!! I am now a follower! I would love it if you stopped by my blog - I love PK too! :)

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This is beautiful!

Lauren Brewer said...

Your card turned out beautiful! I love her dress - beautiful paper piecing! TFS!

DebC said...

You did a beautiful job with this stamp! I am in awe of you!
Hugs
Deb

Kim Score said...

great paper piecing! love all that added dimension

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! You did some awesome paper piecing on this card! The colors are gorgeous, Leanne!!!

Brenda said...

Love, love this little girl too, she is just the cutest!!

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so beautiful, I love the bird inside the bird!! Great paper choice!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

LEANNE, this is just masterfully finished! The papers and colors are perfect! Thank you so much for a great post! LOTS of Love and Hugs, Kathy

Amanda said...

Leanne, your card is adorable and I just love all the fabulous pattern paper you used..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Sooo cute Leanne!!! Absolutely LOVE it!!! Your papers are perfect - and I love those little clouds!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...