Jan 11, 2012

My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday!


Good morning everyone! Happy hump day!! Today is 3D Wednesday at My Creative Time! Our challenge was to make anything other than a card or layout. Emma also wanted our projects to have texture to it such as lace, material, burlap, or felt! I decided to make a picture frame! These are so fun to make! I used the Happy Hauntings cartridge for my frame. I cut this out using kraft cardstock several times to make it nice and sturdy and then the last layer out of pattern paper. It really is a sturdy little frame! I used some lace from my stash to go around the picture. For the flower I used Flower Shoppe and the leaves are from the Storybook cartridge. The little flower on the right side is one I won in a challenge awhile back. All the bling I got at Hobby Lobby along time ago on clearance and thought it was time I should use it hee hee! Last but certainly not least, I used My Creative Time's Stitched oval die and the stamp set So Grateful for You for my sentiment.  I used tape to hide the "for being" part of this sentiment.


I'll be honest at first I had a hard time trying to decide how I wanted to decorate it. I kept trying to think of ways to not make it so girlie but in the end the girlie part won lol!! Well, that's it for me today! Be sure to head over to Emma's to see what she and the other DT ladies made for their 3D projects!  See you back here tomorrow for Emma's Favorite Stamp of the Month! Hugs, Leanne

16 comments:

Josie0602 said...

So gorgeous and I dont think it is too girly for that photo!
Tracy

Brenda said...

Your frame is beautiful Leanne! I love the paper you used, the lace is perfect, and the flowers are so pretty and the sentiment is awesome!! I must give one of these frames a try!

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your frame Leanne!:)

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet frame, Leanne! It's beautiful!!!

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Beautiful frame...I love it and all the detail you put into it!!

Brenda said...

this is an awesome frame!! great job!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

girlie or not, it's perfect!

Kate said...

Gorgeous Frame Leanne.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

It turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm amazed at what you come up with! You are so talented! Hugs- Glora

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful frame. Love it! TFS

Shar said...

Gorgeous, Leanne!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute, I am going to have to try it out. Its hard not to make things girly:)lol. I love how it came out. Thanks for sharing.
Monica L.
monita 23 at ca dot rr dot com

Trisha said...

Very beautiful frame, Leanne. So love your beautiful flowers.

Cassandra said...

What a pretty little frame! Great job :)

hugs
Cassandra

DebC said...

This is gorgeous girl! I am so gonna have to make a frame!
Hugs
Deb

quilt4fun2 said...

You did a beautiful job on your frame. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...