Jan 12, 2012

My Creative Time Stamp of the Month!


Hello everyone!! Hope you are having a wonderful week! Today we are featuring one of My Creative Time's older stamp set, You Had Me At Chocolate (older but still a goodie lol). This set is January's Stamp of the Month and Emma has put together a fun link party!! Here's the details....

If you own this stamp set, we would LOVE to see ANY projects you have made OR any NEW projects using this stamp set! My Creative Time is having a "You Had Me At Chocolate" Link party! Please link up your projects HERE to Mr. Linky on ";My Creative Time's" page! If you do NOT own this set, it's your LUCKY day because it is on sale right now HERE! Go pick up your set before they sell out! We are ALL looking forward to seeing your projects!;)


Here's a new card I created using this set! The owl is from Campin Critters. I think I may have went just a little to crazy with the white stitching hee hee The branch is from the Create A Critter cartridge.
Here are some older projects that I have done using You Had Me At Chocolate






Now be sure to link up and let us see what you have made!! Hugs, Leanne


17 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

LOVE your Valentine owl, and all of your card are just adorable!!!

Bug Junkie said...

They are all Adorable!!!

Kate said...

That is just so cute and the stitching is perfect.

Hugs,
Kate

tracym110 said...

LOL!! I LOVE the owl! how cute (and clever!) is that! love all your cards!
Tracy M

Glora said...

Okay GORGEOUS, and there is no such thing as too much stitching especially when you do it so well! I also love all the others and I'm so glad to see them again! Hugs- Glora

Trell said...

Leanne your owl card is PERFECT! Love it! Love everything. I am so glad Emma is going this!!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

HOLY CRAP! Your owl is totally adorbs!!! and there is NO SUCH THING as too much white stitching! ;)

and I just LOVE all the other cards you have made with this set too!!

♥ Nikki ♥

Shar said...

Leanne this owl is the cutest thing!!!! You are so clever. LOVE all your designs. :)

Bex said...

Wow.....those are great.
The owl is stinkin' cute!
TFS:0)

Jennie Garcia said...

Your cards are so sweet and adorable!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

DebC said...

Ok friend I need a link to the tutorial for these hearts that look like the tux and dress....this is super and I am gonna use that! LOVE the owl cause you know I super dig owl stuff! The black and red cards are beautiful! You did a fabulous job as usual.
Hugs,
Deb c

Cassandra said...

Ok..two of my favorite things...owls and googlie eyes!!! Love it!!! Also I love the little male/female hearts ....so sweet! Might want to scraplift that one :)

Cassandra

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on all of the cards. I would have a hard time to pick a favorite.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stokely Rainbow said...

wow everything is super adorable. :) Do you sell these?
-Stokely
new follower :)

Nancy said...

WOW!! These are so Cute Leanne!! Love the Mr and Mrs hearts!!

Big hugs

Nancy

Nicole said...

I soooo love this card. That owl is super cute and perfect. Did u use a cricut cartridge? If so which one?

Brenda said...

OMGosh, OMGosh, all these cards are awesome!! So creative and cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...