Jan 4, 2012

My Creative Time 3D Wednesday!!


Hello everyone! Wow! It's been a WHOLE year since my last post bahahaha! Well, it seems like it's been that long since I've been in my craft room! I sure have missed it :) I usually have new scrappy toys to play with after Christmas but this Christmas is a little different! I don't know if you remember but I got my Christmas present early this year (like in October) I got a new computer! Well, Santa felt sorry for me I guess and left me some money! I have just been the scrooge and not spent it yet hee hee! Waiting on just the perfect thing to buy (maybe I will figure out soon what that perfect thing is hee hee) CHA is around the corner and no telling what new things will come out then!! I also have some cricut cartridges I've been eyeballing to!!

Anyhoo, welcome to My Creative Time's  3D Wednesdays! This day is dedicated to only 3D ideas (no cards or layouts)! For my project, I used the Love Struck cartridge to create this box and the little fairy die cut. The box had a heart on the front but I used my Gyspy and hid it so I could use the fairy instead! I also trimmed out her face so I could use a face from Peachy Keen's Dolly Dumplin set. I added some stickles to her wings, dress,wand, and head piece. I used Emma's 100% Sweetness stamp set for the sentiments! Here is another picture from the side...


and here is a picture of the stamp set I used....



I'm STILL trying to learn Photo Shop Elements 10 don't know if I'm EVER going to get the hang of this program lol! But I refuse to give up!! Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to swing by Emma's and see what the other designers made for their 3D items! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne



16 comments:

Glora said...

This really is SO adorable! I'm glad that I got a sneak peek at it ;)! Beautiful job - that face just makes it even sweeter! Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne, this is just tooo cute! I wish I had that fairy with the "poof" to come and organize my house! go figure that was the first thing that came to mind!!!

Carolyn said...

Like the fairy. I love pink

Jeanne said...

Lovin' that little Peachy fairy! I don't think I have this cartridge. :( It sure does make a super cute treat box! Great job Leanne!

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Leanne! I love how you used your Gypsy to alter the cut. Your fairy is adorable!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This is darling Leanne.

Ruthie :)

Kate said...

So Cute. Love this card.

Hugs,
Kate

Miss Giebel said...

Leanne,
this little box is so darling! I love the fairy and the all pink with sparkle!! Lovely!!

Jennie Garcia said...

Really cute card!! That looks like a great stamp set!! SO glad to be on the PKS DT with you!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

way to cute!!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

This box is adorable Leanne!

Cassandra said...

How precious! She is so adorable! I just love fairies! Way too cute :)

hugs
Cassandra

tracym110 said...

that is so adorable!! I am loving all the pink today! :)
Tracy M

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on the box...the little fairy is too cute!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

This is so so cute,Leanne!!I love the fairy! Adorable!! :)
Big Hugs,
Cindy

DebC said...

Beautiful my sweet friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...