Jan 28, 2012

Kiss Me I'm Irish!


Howdy! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend! It's been pretty laid back here! My hubby was out of town last night and all day today so I've had plenty of me time this weekend! I slept in late this morning since I stayed up rather late last night watching a scary movie! Sooooo not smart to do when you finally do decide to go to bed and you have to go it alone! Needless to say I slept with a light on hee hee!

I was able to find some time to get a little inky today and this little Leprechaun was calling my name!! It's from the lastest PK release called PK-297 Kiss Me Leprechaun. I also used the barrel from the February Kit of the Month PKSC-02. I thought he needed something to sit on and what better than a barrel lol! I also used my Imagine to print some paper from the Yummy cartridge. I used it to paper piece his little suit and hat. I then used my copics to color the rest and added some gold stickles to him to! I'll be honest I'm not to thrilled with my coloring of the beard! I really need practice when it comes to shading! The pattern paper in the background is some from my scraps and I used the Martha Stewart doily punch for the borders. I used Emma's Fancy Frame Stamp & Die Set to emboss the sentiment and also the border stamp on. I added Helmar ZapDots to it all for dimension. Here's a picture from the side so you can see it all raised up...


Well, that's it for me tonight and since hubby hasn't been in long I promised I would hurry and get this on and go spend some time with him before we go head to bed! As always thank you sooo much for stopping by my blog! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

dude. looks like he was made to sit on that there barell! this so totally rocks!!!!!!! LOVE!

♥ Nikki ♥

Vicky McClean said...

Hi Leanne,
In all the time i have been on Blogger, i have never clicked on 'next blog' well i just did and found you, my name is Vick and i'm also a crafter, lovely to'meet' you and you have a lovely blog, i am now a follower, so Good Day and Bye for now, Vick x
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
YouTube : Vixcrafts
FB : Vick McClean

Saundra said...

Leanne, he is perfect. He looks made to be sitting on that barrel. You are so creative! ~Hugs, Saundra

Glora said...

He is perfect!!!! I love him sitting on that barrel! It is amazing!!!! I think you totally rocked this in every way my friend!!! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Your card is so cute. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Celeste said...

such a fabulous card... Love it.
Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute Leanne!!! Great idea to put him on a barrel! LOVE it!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

This is so cute and yet pretty at the same time! Great job...I just ordered the set :)

hugs
Cassandra

Creative Cutter Room said...

This is so adorable!! I love the color choice a nice subtle green. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Kim H said...

I have to say this card put a HUGE smile on my face! My Uncle would LOVE to have this card ~ he is 100% Irish and totally could relate! Just Perfect!
tfs

Chris said...

Hi Leanne, what a cute little leprechaun. I love the way you have him sitting on a barrel. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

I can't get over how adorable this is. Came over from PK's FB page. You do some gorgeous work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...