Jan 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Chick and a sneak peek!


Good morning everyone!! Yawnnnnn I'm up to early hee hee!! Today is me and my hubby's Anniversary! We have been married 20 years! He's taking off work early today and we plan on going out for a nice supper later on this evening! I hope I can also squeeze in a stop to HL or Joann's to hee hee!!

I wanted to share a little something I put together really quick yesterday using my Imagine. Poor little guy hasn't been used in awhile so I decided I better give him a little attention before the ink dries up! This bag was all made using the Imagine More & Cards cartridge. I'm still not to thrilled with my picture it's actually cuter in person than what it looks here :(  See that little tag around the chick's neck? Isn't it cute!! That's a sneak peek of one of Emma's newest stamps! Next week starts sneak peek week and your going to love this release!


This was super easy to throw together! Now just need to throw in some candy and you have the perfect little gift hee hee!! I'll be back tomorrow with a project for Emma's 3D Wednesday! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

Kate said...

So Cute!

Hugs,
Kate

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This is darling Leanne! Happy 20th!

Ruthie :)

~ Lori ~ said...

That is adorable! GREAT job!

Glora said...

This is so sweet!!!! And congratulations on 20 years of marriage! Hugs- Glora

Creative Cutter Room said...

This card is so sweet! What a great B-day gift. 20 years is awesome. Best of wishes sent your way. Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

CREATIVE M said...

WOW! Awesome job!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

1CardCreator said...

This is adorable! Hope you are doing well.

DebC said...

SUPER sweet! Love the paper and love the whole project. You always do a perfect job!
Hugs,
Deb

DebC said...

OH PS HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...