Jan 25, 2012

MCT 3D Wednesday!

Photobucket


Good morning everyone! I hope your having a FANTASTIC week! Today is 3D Wednesday over at Emma's! For my project today, I'm using the set You Had Me At Chocolate.  This set is PACKED with all kind of goodies hee hee!

For my centerpiece, I used the cricut lite cartridge Bloom. I picked three of the different flowers and cut them out in different colors. You know I just couldn't leave them plain!! I HAD to peachify them hee hee!! I used PK-293 The Cornies Face Assortment and PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment. I attached the flowers to wooden skewer using a hot glue gun. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the leaves. I then filled my vase with conversation hearts and added the flowers. I used the die that is included in Emma's new release Teeny Tag Greetings and embossed the sentiment Made With Love. I added the tag to some twine and finished my tying a bow! Here is a picture of the flowers a little closer up...


Here is a close up of the tag...


Well, that's it for today! Don't forget to head over to Emma's blog and see what she and the other design team members made for their 3D projects!! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

Kate said...

Aww Super Cute. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

So, so sweet! I love the embossing on the kraft tag - adorable!

Cathryn said...

What a cute centerpiece! Love those peachy flowers! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

~ Lori ~ said...

This is such a cute idea! Nice job.

Cindy said...

Oh my...how sweet is this?! Super cute Leanne!! I love the faces!! :)
HUGS,
Cindy

Glora said...

So sweet Leanne! Those faces just make me smile! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

I have to use this idea...I have such a big smile looking at these cute flowers :D Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Man do I love these little faces! I ordered me some so can't wait to get them. I love this project. Hey your pictures look great!
Hugs!!!!
Deb C

Mimi said...

I really LOVE this project! I'm gonna have to steal!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...