Jan 27, 2012

February Peachy Keen Kit of the Month!!


Howdy! I love getting happy mail! These cuties (Peachy Keen February Kit of the month) showed up in my mailbox yesterday and I was finally able this evening to get to play! Oh my! This set is SUPER cute and so much fun to play with!  

For my card, I made my background paper using PK-299 Lucky Day Shamrock background stamp. I stamped it using Memento Bamboo Leaves ink pad. I then stamped the shamrock onto some green card stock and hand cut out. Isn't this face I added just ADORABLE!! It's included in this set along with nine others! The set also includes body parts like arms and legs so I had to add the cute little arm holding the shamrock! I used Spellbinders label number three along with a matching stamp set Dash It All for the border. I then stamped the mug and handle onto the same green card stock and hand cut these out to! The set includes a cloud and I used it to make foam for the top of my mug! I used this sentiment but there are eight others to choose from also! I added Helmar ZapDots to the shamrock that the arm is holding and also to the foam. Here is a better view from the side to see the dimension....


I had cut out a extra shamrock using a different face and I didn't want it to go to waste so I used Emma's Bubblegum treat box die to make this cutie. I added some stitching with my jelly roll pen and tied some white tulle. I'm going to add some of those chocolate coins just as soon as I can pick some up!


Here are the stamp sets I used...



Hubs is out of town till late tomorrow night so I'm hoping I can get some more playing time in tomorrow and maybe have another project to post!! Hope you have a AWESOME weekend! Hugs, Leanne


11 comments:

Glora said...

These are both absolutely GORGEOUS girl and SO fun. I'm loving those faces and I'm hoping for more time to play with mine this weekend. I do have one card to put up tomorrow morning. I'm SO completely in love with these and the background stamps just make me SO happy! AMAZING job!!!! Hugs- Glora

Saundra said...

How cute is your card, Leanne! I love it. ~Hugs, Saundra

Blaire said...

I love, love, love this. Too cute!

Crafting Katie said...

These are so adorable, Leanne! That background stamp is awesome!!!

Melissa said...

Too cute!

Jennie Garcia said...

This is super cute, Leanne!! These projects are super cute!! The background stamp looks awesome!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

I Love it. I can't wait to get mine. They are so worth it to have.

Hugs,
Kate

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

ADORABLES!!!!!!!! wub em bof ;)

♥ Nikki ♥

Lorie said...

CAH-UTE! Your card and treat box are BOTH wonderful, Leanne! GREAT WORK!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh Leanne! These are ADORABLE!!! Looks like you had so much fun!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

DebC said...

Oh so cute you did a great job as i knew you would! All the projects are super cute and your coloring is perfect. Way to go my friend!
Hugs
Deb c

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...