Dec 20, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Good morning everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything lately on my blog! I have been crafting away and I mean that literally lol! I make something and off it goes before I can even get snapshots!! I've still got more tags to make, presents to wrap, and gifts to buy! Eekkkk not many days left and still so much to do! I've not even started baking yet! I want to wish everyone a very, very Merry Christmas! I hope Santa will be good to everyone this year! Please be careful if you are traveling to your loved ones! I also want to thank you for making this a awesome year for me. Your sweet comments and your encouraging words makes having this blog all worth while! I am so blessed in so many ways because of this blog! It's picked me up when I've been down, it's allowed me to meet some of the greatest people and form incredible friendships! It's gave me confidence, it's helped me to step out of the box on several occasions and also got me to try a few new things lol! To my non crafty friends here at home they just don't get it and probably never will! All I can say to them is how much they are missing out on getting to communicate with some of the nicest, caring, and very talented women that I have come in contact with! Ok, before I get all sappy on you I'll wrap this up! I'm not the best writer (I bet that came as a SHOCK *wink*) I pretty much talk like I type with a thick Southern accent lol! My grammar is horrible!! But my heart is huge and I love you all!  Merry Christmas from me to you!! Hugs, Leanne

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Don't you go changing. You stay exactly as you are blogging away. Can tell from your blog you love what you do. Have a great Christmas and hope to stop by for some nice chats in the New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Cassandra said...

Hugs to you too Leanne! Merry Christmas :)

Cassandra

Brenda said...

I am in the same boat Leanne! I just started baking and still have presents to wrap!! It just snuck up on me! lol I wish you the Merriest of Christmas's and a very happy and healthy New Year!!! I so agree with everything you said, we sure to have a lot of awesome people in this craft!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...