Dec 30, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!! Yup, just a tad bit early on the wishes hee hee (but I guess it's better than being late lol) As I was scrolling through my blog list today the one thing I noticed being said over and over is how fast this year has flew by. I so agree! This year has had lots of bumps in the road but it's also held some great times to (those are the ones I like to focus on lol) I'm ready for 2012!! I just know it's going to be a great year!!

Ok, I really wasn't sure if I show this or not. I sure don't want to offend anyone. But I thought it was a cute idea for the people that host New Year's Eve parties. To be truthful, I could have seen me doing this YEARS ago but now at this point in our lifes we barely can stay awake to see the New Year roll in!! But anyhoo, for those of you that do plan on having a few friends over for the New Years I hope you like this idea! I purchased at Target a set of 5 mini Margarita Mixers that came in different flavors. It was actually funny the day I bought them I was with my parents (which doesn't believe in any type of drinking). I hid them under some of my other items I had in my buggy (or cart if your not from the South lol) because I sure didn't want to explain what I was doing with them!! Even tho I'm 44 I would probably still get the "look" and trust me I don't like the "look" lol!! I used Emma's, Stitched Lollipop Holder Die and secured the bottle in with some twine. I used my Scallop and circle nestibilites and three of Emma's stamp sets:  Keepin It Classy, Classy & Fabulous, and I used the numbers fom the Follow Your Dreams set. I used silver stickles for her skirt and red for her top. I also added some bling with my I-Rock. I wanted it to look like little bubbles coming from her glass hee hee. Here's another picture from the side...


I guess you can see I'm still playing around with PhotoShop Elements 10 and still not a master of that program yet!! I seriously think I need to sign up for a college course before I fully understand it!! So bare with me! I'm hoping the more I play the better I get!!

I truly hope I haven't offended anyone by my post today if I have I'm really sorry! I hope everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY New Years!! I've enjoyed my little break but ready to get back to crafting again! Valentine's Day is around the corner so be on the look out for some Valentine's Day projects coming soon!! Hugs, Leanne

16 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...this is FABULOUS!

Candy said...

This is fabulous Leanne! I just love what you have done with those stamp sets!
Happy New Year!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I just love the way this turned out! TFS

May you have a blessed and happy new year!

Kate said...

Adorable. Have a Happy and Safe New Year.

Hugs,
Kate

Cely said...

This is great, Leanne! I bought these mixers after Xmas for 50% off and wasn't sure what to do with them. Thanks for the ideas! (Lol, I don't drink either... thought they'd make cute gifts!)

Crafting Katie said...

GORGEOUS, Leanne!!! I really love what you did with Emma's stamps and die! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

antdoda said...

I love this it is fabulous!!!

Trina said...

This is so cute! Those little mixers are good; wish I'd known they were on clearance after Christmas! (As you can see, I'm def not one you had to worry about offending...) Wishing you a blessed 2012!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! this is AMAZING!!! You so totally rock chicky!

♥ Nikki ♥

CHEERS to 2012....2011 can suck it!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

LOVE this!!! Happy New Year Leanne! I owe you a phone call! I am soooo sorry! I got so behind and then got sick. :( I promise to call you this week.

Ruthie :)

Brenda said...

Adorable Leanne! I'm not much of a drinker, but do enjoy one every once in a while. lol So these are a cute little New Year's Eve party favor!!

Brenda said...

Adorable Leanne! I'm not much of a drinker, but do enjoy one every once in a while. lol So these are a cute little New Year's Eve party favor!!

Cassandra said...

What a great little New Year's idea!! I think it's wonderful :) Happy New Year my friend :)

hugs
Cassandra

tracym110 said...

That turned out great!! I love the stickles for her skirt and shirt! So pretty! Not to mention Margaritas are my favorite!
Tracy M

Angel Johns said...

I think this is a fabulous way to use the die! I love seeing different ways to use one thing! It's adorable!!

sherrye said...

I just happen on your site from peachykeens blog hop. Glad I scrolled down to the bottom. I love the NewParty
I'm going to save it and next yeat (2013) when its my turn to host this will be my invite. Mt target doesn't sell booze of any kid. TFS
sherrye

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...