Nov 10, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge!


"Welcome to another Throwback Thursday Challenge! This is one week before My Creative Time's November happening next Friday, Nov. 18th! So, you know what that means.... right? That means if you participate in this challenge, you will have the "Golden opportunity" to qualify to win the ENTIRE release next week! This is probably the BEST release to date!;) The deadline for this challenge will be on Wed, Nov. 16th! So you only have one week to complete your projects in order to qualify! Good Luck!:)"
 
Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! For todays Throwback Thursday challenge Emma wanted us to use a "Kid Friendly" cartridge to make either a card, layout, or a treat bag for a child! I haven't used Nates ABC in awhile so that's the cartridge I picked for my card! I also used my Imagine and the Imagine cartridge Hopscotch for all my paper except the kraft cardstock which came from Joann's. For his face I used Peachy Keen's wide eyed kid face assortment and added glossy accents to his eyes. I used a older (but a goodie lol) stamp set of Emma's called Turn That Frown Upside Down. I stamped the sentiment on some cardstock using Tim Holtz Barn Door Distress Ink and then matted it with some red cardstock. I used Helmars ZapDots to pop him and the sentiment up. I also used my white jelly roll pen to add lots of stitching!
 
 
Thanks for looking and be sure to head over to Emma's blog to see what the other's have made! Don't forget to play along!!  Have a great day! Hugs, Leanne

22 comments:

Candy said...

Super cute card. Great idea! Love the Jack in the box. The sentiment is perfect.
Candy

DevinTaylorCreations said...

What a beautiful card! Who doesn't love Jack in the box? Thank you so much for sharing.

Cathryn said...

Adorable as always Leanne, love it!!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

way too fun! I love the face you chose for him!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute, Leanne!!! What a fun cut, and the Hopscotch papers are adorable! I might have to start looking for that one!

Glora said...

This little cutie turned out adorable! I love how he is holding the sentiment! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Veronica Kietzman said...

Great card, Leanne!
-Veronica

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Leanne!

Your card is so cute!!!!! I love the papers you used too!

Ruthie :)

Cindy said...

Your card is too cute,Leanne!! I love the little guy...so cute! Great colors!!! :)
Big Hug,
Cindy

Cassandra said...

This is so cute! Love the colors and I can just feel the fun child energy. Nice job :)

hugs
Cassandra

Lisa said...

What a cute card, love the jack in the box, such a creative idea.

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Adorable card! I love the Hopscotch paper you used.

Jeanne said...

What a super fun card! I ♥ the Hopscotch papers too! Great job as always!

Cindy said...

Super cute. Love jack in the box.

Kate said...

This is so cute. I especially love
The shadowing on the kids hair looks so real.

Hugs,
Kate

quilt4fun2 said...

Boy in a box is so clever! Sweet card! Congratulations on the DT!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linsey said...

Aww Leanne, this is such a sweet card. I love all that wonderful faux stitching--you must have put some time into that and the extra effort paid off because it totally takes your card to the next level and that level is AWESOME! Great stuff tfs and have a great weekend! hugs

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Leanne, this is just the cutest card!!!

I browsed ahead a bit since I haven't visited for a "spell" and you've been busy with all these wonderfully sweet and adorable cards! And I definitely love the little treat boxes!!!

Thanks for stopping by; I've been so busy and I need to do better with time so I can do better with visiting...lol!!!

Hugs, my friend!

Kristin said...

You make such adorable cards:) I love them, Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog:)

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Sooo cute. I Love It! Smooches... Felicia

callyannc said...

This so out the box cute! TFS CallyAnn

scrapaholicjen said...

Sooooo cute! Love the Jack in the Box! TFS!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...