Nov 3, 2011

Snowmany Hugs - Peachy Keen Challenge #64


Hey! Today has been a nasty day here! It's been raining and the wind will nearly cut you into! I had a eye doctors appointment or I would have not stuck my head out! I am sooo not looking forward to Winter lol!

I'd like to share with you my card I made for the Peachy Keen Challenge. I used the cartridge Snow Friends for the snowman and Lacy Labels for the shapes behind him. I used the Imagine cartridge Mr. Frosty for the pattern paper and the solid paper. For the snowman's face I used Peachy Keens Happy Lashes Face Assortment. The sentiment is from My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments stamp set. This challenge was a sketch challenge. I was suppose to use some ribbon but I didn't have any to match  so I had to leave that part off :(  I used Helmar's ZapDots to pop the snowman up.


Thanks for looking! I think I'm fixing to go curl up with a blanket and watch some tv! Have a great rest of the night! Hugs, Leanne

18 comments:

Shelly said...

What an absolutely adorable card! I just want to hug your little snowman!
Shelly

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Oh Leanne, this is adorable! : )

Cassandra said...

This is soo cute! Love the colors and the super cute snowman! Nice job

Cassandra

liz at liz's paper loft said...

awwww how cute! I love that you used the pattern paper and the solid for the hat...nice effect!

Glora said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This is adorable!!! I so wish I had bought that cartridge when it was available. I hadn't gotten into PKS stamps yet and didn't really love the faces on them so I passed. Man I really regret that decision now! This snowman makes me HAPPY!!!!! Beautiful, terrific, perfect job! Hugs- Glora

Alisha said...

Your card is super cute. It makes me happy with that cute little Peachy face.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

This is seriously so Cute. Love the colors you used.

Hugs,
Kate

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute Leanna.. love that snowman.. adorable. Hope you had a good night's sleep. hugs

Ro said...

Love the papers that you used. This card is so pretty!

Samantha Casey said...

WOW! This card is perfect! I love that snowman, wonderful! Good luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!
-Sam

Janice W. said...

I love everything about this card! So adorable! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

sooo love your card, it rocks

VICTORIA said...

What a fun colorful card. I love it you did such a great job on it. :) Good luck with this challenge.

Lorie said...

I REALLY love your card, Leanne! Thanks so much for playing along with the PKS Challenge and sharing your work!!

Amanda said...

Your snowman is sooo stinkin cute! I absolutely love the colors you used!! What a great card!! AWESOME job!

Amanda
http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo cute,Leanne!! I love the adorable snowmen! SO cute!! Love the colors!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Candy said...

I have just finished looking at your projects for the last couple of years!!! You are one very talented lady!! I just love your coloring and what you do with Emma's stamps is amazing. I look forward to seeing more of your projects. By the way this snowman is super cute. I have just recently purchased some of those zap dots. They are fantastic!
Candy

My Creative Time said...

I OVE LOVE LOVE LOV ELOVE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR CARD!!! hehehehe! GREAT job w/the Peachy Challenge my sweet friend!
Peachy Hugs ,
Emma;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...