Nov 11, 2011

Need a Favor From Someone PLEASE!!!

I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me out! I have a image I found online that I would love to turn into a svg file and for the life of me I can't do it!!! I've never been good at making my own svg files :(  I have played all morning, watched youtube videos and still no luck! I have SCAL 2 so if anyone would be willing to help me out I would SO appreciate it!! You can email me at Tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net     Thank you!!!!!! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm willing to give it a try!

Lisa
lkgra@hotmail.com

Leanne said...

Thank you Lisa I've emailed you!

DebC said...

You know I would try for you!! Just got back from running!
Hugs,
Deb

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, I'm so glad someone is here to try to help you.

Percilla G said...

I would suggest you contact my daughter - Raven
Love4stamps

Percilla G said...

I would suggest you contact my daughter - Raven
Love4stamps

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...