Nov 4, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team!!


Happy Friday! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and if your like me probably looking forward to the weekend!! Today is a EXCITING day!! Emma is announcing her new My Creative Time Design Team!! I'm beyond thrilled that she has decided to keep me on for another term!! I have LOVED being on her design team and getting to work with her and her wonderful stamps! Thank you again Emma!! I love you and your stamps!!

Ok, so most of you know me but I'm sure that Emma has some new viewers and I'd like to take this time to tell you just a little about myself! I'm 43 years old but not for long my birthday is this Sunday, November 6th when I will hit 44 (yikes!!) I've been married to my husband, Winston 19 years (20 in January) We have a one son, Kyle who is 17 and COMPLETELY knows more than me, my husband and every adult he has EVER come in contact with!!! It's never a dull moment here in the Garner household that's for sure hee hee!! I was born and raised here in Northern Alabama so I'm a true Southerner! Back in 2007 my husband and son started racing rc cars for a hobby and that got me wanting a hobby or craft of mine own! As soon as I seen the info commercial for the cricut I was hooked and that is where my journey began! I love to scrapbook but will be honest I haved shyed away and mostly make cards and occassionally I will do  3D projects or alter items. I have a cricut expression (hope to someday get the new E2!!) and not long ago added a new member to my family the Imagine! Please feel free to email me anytime if you ever have questions on anything I make! I will always do my best to help in anyway I can! One day I do hope to get brave enough to start doing videos! I actually was going to a month or so ago but life decided to go a different direction and I got sick! I've got to get my courage up all over again so bare with me lol!!

For my card, I used two of Emma's stamp sets! The set I used on the front of the card is from her last release, Cherish The Moment.  I used the cricut cartridge, Winter Frolic for the star, manger, and baby Jesus.  I used Peachy Keen, Just Baby Faces for his face and colored with my copics. For the inside of my card I used the sentiment Wishing You a Heartfelt Holiday from the Mixed Holiday Sentiment set. That whats so great about Emma's stamp sets you can mix and match to fit any occassion!!


Thank you soooo much Emma for giving me this opportunity to design for you using your AWESOME stamps! You are the BEST my friend! Thanks everyone for looking and I hope you enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Leanne




23 comments:

Trell said...

Love the card and sentiment Leanne! Great job!!

Cassandra said...

What a awesome card! Touched my heart. Congrats on continuing on with the DT. Looking forward to working with you :)

Cassandra

Kate said...

Such an Adorable Card. Congratulations my friend and Advance Happy Birthday.

Hugs,
Kate

Cindy said...

Congratulation,Leanne!!! :) Sooo happy we are still on the Team!! :)
I love your card...as always!! Love the cute face!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Awww this is adorbs!!!! I wub it!!! and I wub YOU!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Love the card great job!! Happy Early Birthday!! Congrats on staying on the DT!!
Kristan

Crafting Katie said...

What a beautiful card, Leanne! Great use of that sentiment! I'm so excited to continue working with you!!!

Brenda said...

congrats to you for staying on!! this card is adorable!! you make great projects!!

Jeanne said...

What a perfect sentiment for this card! Congrats on staying on the DT for another term. I look forward to working with each and every one of you!

Veronica Kietzman said...

Such a beautiful card and CREATIVE way to use that stamp sentiment!!! Love it, Leanne!

-Veronica

LC said...

I love this card.Congrats on being able to stay on the DT. You do great work.

Glora said...

Oh sweetie!!!! I LOVE this sentiment for this card!!!! It is perfect!!! I'm so excited to continue working with you! You are amazing my sweet friend! Happy birthday on the 6th and huge hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so excited Miss Emma asked you to stay on again as one of her DT.. this card is so beautiful.. I saw one the other day very similar and wanted to scraplift it, but couldn't remember where I saw it... so I guess I will have to scraplift yours if you don't mind.. if I can find time to scraplift it.. lol.. looking forward to your amazing cards.. hugs

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Woohoo!!!! So excited that we are still on the team!!! Love your sweet card too!

Ruthie :)

Rosy C. said...

Leanne, Love this adorable and peaceful looking card. I love every detail on it, especially the ever so cute face. Great Work! I am so thrilled to be working with such and amazing and talented team!
Many Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Shar said...

Awww, how sweet is this!! Love your adorable card, Leanne. I'm so happy to continue working with you on Emma's team!!!!

Linsey said...

Aww Leanne, this card is precious. I love the texture on your manger holding our sweet saviour. You inspire me girl!! Congrats on your continued DT term with My Creative Time, I can't wait for all the fun to come!! Happy weekend!

Cathryn said...

Very lovely card Leanne!!! Beyond thrilled to still be working with you Leanne! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

tracym110 said...

What a sweet sweet card! I'm so happy to be a new team member and look forward to working with you! I have a 16 year old son who knows everything too! What a coincidence! lol!
Hugs to you!
Tracy M
tracyscricutcorner.bligspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations and welcome back for another term. Happy Birthday! Such a cute sweet card. Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

My Creative Time said...

Your card is AMAZINGLY PERFECT like EVERYTHING you do my sweet friend!;)Thank you sooo much for staying on w/me!;)
BIG HUGE HUGS,
Emma;)

Candace said...

congrats!!! you definitely deserve it!! I'm a new follower! Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...