Nov 21, 2011

MCT November Stamp Release Blog Hop Finalist for the E2!!

I just want to say thank you so much for all the sweet comments that were left last week on sneaky peek week! I loved reading each and every one of them!  It's time to pick the finalist for the E2 that Emma is giving away!! I used random.org number generator and the lucky person is..........

Jovan
OMG...I love these cards! What great ideas!

Congrats Jovan!!!! I will email your name to Emma and she will be posting the winner on Wednesday! Good luck (oh and if you have one already I'll be more than glad to take it if you don't need it bahahahahaha)

Thanks again everyone! Your truly the best! Hugs, Leanne

5 comments:

Jovan said...

WOW...thanks so much!

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations and good luck Jovan!

Karin said...

Congrats to your winner...But I wanted to pop by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving :) :) :) Have a great holiday!

Kate said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

Cathy said...

Lucky girl:) congrats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...