Oct 25, 2011

Trick or Treat!


Hey! I hope everyone has gotten off to a great start this week! I have my first appointment with the MS doctor tomorrow. It seems like I've had to wait forever. You won't hear me say this often but I'm so ready for this appointment! I've got a ton of questions of hoping to have them all answered!!

I'd like to share with you a Halloween card I made! I've used the svg file, Spooky Friends from SVG Attic! This is such a cute file! It has 9 different characters and can be purchased for $5.99! I used the cute little mummy for my card! I added googly eyes and I also did some shading with my copics. The little spiders (I know I probably went a "little" overboard with them hee hee) are from a punch I got out of the dollar bin at Joann's. The background shape is cut from the Elegant Edges cartridge. I used the drippy goo punch from Martha Stewart up at the top. I used the stamp set Mixed Holiday Sentiments by My Creative Time for my sentiment. The fence is also another Martha Stewart punch. I also added tons of faux stitching!! I used Helmar's ZapDot's underneath the mummy to pop him up! Here's a picture from the side so you can see him popped up!


Be sure to head over to SVG Attic and check out all the cute SVG's!! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!! Hugs, Leanne

14 comments:

Carrie K said...

Cute card! Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you!

Glora said...

Oh my goodness he is SO adorable! You definitely didn't over do the spiders they are just the right touch and I'm in faux stitching heaven! Beautiful job Leanne!!! I hope your visit tomorrow goes well and that you get the answers you are in need of! Love you girl! Take care! Hugs- Glora

Got2BCrafting said...

Leanne I hope you are able to get the answers to all your questions. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. :)

Your card is absolutely adorable!! It put a big smile on my face.
Lori

Kate said...

Okay this is adorable. The spiders are making me itch though, I feel like they are crawling all over me, LOL.

wonderful job. wishing you luck tomorrow my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

This is a really cute card!! Love all the spiders!!
Kristan

Crafting Katie said...

You are killing me with these SVGs! I'm trying to stay strong! Your card is absolutely adorable - love that mummy! Good luck at your doctor's visit!

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is so Cute! Love the colors. Hope you get all of your Questions Answered! Thanks for Sharing. :0)

Laura said...

This is FANTASTIC! Love it!

Beth Hillier said...

That turned out absolutely adorable!

DebC said...

Leanne, I just love this to pieces. This is so cute. You know how I love halloween and this is my fav!! You did an excellent job!
Hugs,
Deb C

Karin said...

Such a cute creative card! Hope the doc appt goes good for you :) :} :)

Cindy2 said...

I think you've outdone yourself - this is the cutest card. Fabulous job. C2

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

so cute! :-)

Cassandra said...

This is tooooo cute! I love him...and goodlie eyes are my favorite! Very nice.

And warm hugs of support for your doc appt.

Cassandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...