Oct 30, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge - Creepy Cute!


Hey everyone! Sorry I've been missing the last few days! I wished I had a real good excuse but I don't won't to lie to you! I've been just plum lazzzyy hee hee! It's been really chilly (well, for me it is my husband thinks I've lost my mind!) and I have spent alot of time curled up on the couch with a blanket!! When it turns cold I don't function to well...I'm already missing my flip flops :(

I want to share with you a card I made this morning for the Peachy Keen challenge, Creepy Cute! I love Peachy Keen stamps they just add a cuteness to anything you use them with! I used the cricut cartridge, October 31st for the melting candle. I used my Gyspy and the hide feature to turn this into a blackout and cut it from white cardstock. I then used the same image and blacked out everything but the flame and cut it out in orange cardstock. I used the PK 692 Monster Mash Face Assortment. I colored the eyes and did just a little bit of shadowing with my copics. I then added glossy accents to the eyes. I also added some diamond stickles to add some sparkle! I used Helmar ZapDots to pop it up. I used two of My Creative Time stamps sets (Mixed Holiday Sentiments & XL Label Borders) plus the XL Label Die.  I also used the same PK set (Monster Mash) to heat emboss the three different faces on the black cardstock. I used the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch and then added some ribbon from my stash on top. I added some faux stitching with my white jelly roll pen.


Thanks for looking!! Hugs, Leanne

I've also decided to enter this into Mary's challenge at Cardz TV!

23 comments:

Luv Scrapping Together said...

This is creepy cute! I love all the detail!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Shar said...

Gorgeous and totally creepy-cute! :)

Craft Me This said...

Very cute.

Cathryn said...

Fabulous Leanne!!!! I LOVE it to pieces! Hugs, Cathryn :)

papertrails leaver said...

this is fantastic! Love the melting candle and then the faces in the back! Cool!

DebC said...

Booootiful! Fingers crossed for you!
Deb

Jessica Bashaw said...

adorable Leanne! I love it!

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Leanne! I love that dripping candle cut!

Creative Cutter Room said...

OMG-so adorable & creepy!!! TFS Cathie

Kristin said...

Love it!!

beejay said...

This is sooo cute, I have not seen that drippy candle cut before - I love it! Thanks for playing along at CCC!

Glora said...

This is pretty FANTASTIC my friend! I'm loving everything about it! Hugs- Glora

DoBea A. said...

I love, love, love, love this!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Love you creepy cute card Leanne!

Thanks for playing along with us at PKS LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

Croatia property said...

This card is sooooo cool!

teachU14 said...

Leanne, this card is soooo cute! I love the PKS faces on the black paper like ghosts in the dark. Fabulous job!!!

joeygirl86 said...

this is perfect, love it! thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday, good luck! :)

GiGi said...

This is so cute! I love the glittry flame and eyes in the background!

Melissa said...

Oh wow, this is so cute! Thanks for joining CCC!

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

I love this...great job on it, gl

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Leanne, I think your melting candle Halloween card is perfect! The little PKS faces look spooky but definitely cute!! I'm so happy that you created with us at Peachy Keen Stamps LFIF this challenge!!

erin lee creative said...

This is really creepy cool! I love it. Thanks for joining us over at PKS for the LFIF challenge!

Carla said...

I love it! Love your candle and all the details on it. Loving the spooky white faces on the black background - very effective!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...