Oct 10, 2011

Monday Madness - Imagine That!!

Happy Monday!!! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! This weekend has been one of my best weekends in awhile! I am actually starting to feel human again lol! I also was able to get out of the house!!  I will say I did kinda over do it Saturday and was completely wiped out Sunday but boy was it fun! I got to go shopping which I haven't done in a month! I went to all my favorite scrappy stores of course! I did good and didn't buy anything at Joann's but Hobby Lobby well lets just say I didn't make it out empty handed! I was really impressed with Hobby Lobby! They have gotten lots of new things in and some things I have been wanting for awhile. I don't know if that's good or bad. I had finally gotten to the point I could go in and just get things I had ran out of but now I've got me a wish list a mile long hee hee! 
Welcome to "Monday Madness....Imagine That" at My Creative Time! Since October is Breast Cancer awareness month Emma wanted us to base our projects on that and also to use our Imagines. I am using Emma's stamp set, Race For A Cure. This is such a great stamp set! I just love the font Emma used! The words are so pretty and this set can be used for so many other occasion's not just for breast cancer.

Ok, let me get on with the details of my card....The pattern paper is from Lori's Garden Imagine cartridge. I printed it on some kraft cardstock. The bird and the bird cage is also from Lori's Garden. The little banner (well that's what I'm calling it hee hee) was a boo boo. I was trying to cut the layers out on the bird cage and don't really know what I did but just know it wasn't right lol! I didn't want to throw it away so I used it to stamp my sentiment on! The flower is my newest toy I picked up at Hobby Lobby (with a 40% off coupon woot woot!!) It's the rose punch set by McGill's! I've been wanting these punches like FOREVER!! It was very time consuming but so fun to put together! It's not showing up so well in the picture but the petals was inked with pink Memento ink and I then spritz it with some sparkle Tsukineko mist so it's all sparkly!! I used Helmar's ZapDot's to add dimension to the bird and also to the bird cage. Here is a picture from the side...


Well, that about covers it all! I've got several new Imagine cartridges and can't wait to start playing with my Imagine again! Be sure to head over to Emma's to see what she and my other talented design team sisters have made! Thanks for looking and hope you have a awesome week! Hugs, Leanne

I also want to link up with Yolie at JustYolie, JustCreate for the Link Up For Pink! For all the details on this wonderful challenge and prizes click here!

20 comments:

Kate said...

Absolutely Beautiful Card my friend and I am so happy that your feeling better.

Hugs,
Kate

UnikeByYes said...

Beautiful card! TFS. Glad you had a Happy outing this wknd. Have a wonderful week!
Liz

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne is back! OMG, what a beautiful card! So many gorgeous details! I'm so glad you were feeling up to going out, and I'm jealous that you have a Hobby Lobby to visit!!!

jen said...

Love it! Love having you back. Your card is gorgeous and I LOVE that flower. Not Sure what punch your referring to but I sure would like it. Well you take care of yourself.
Big hugs,Jen

Glora said...

Leanne this is GORGEOUS! I think this turned out elegant and perfect!!!! It was so nice to hear that you got to do a little retail therapy. Take care sweet friend! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn said...

Wonderfully beautiful Leanne!!! So happy you got out and about and got some nice things you wanted!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Shar said...

So happy you had a good weekend and are feeling better!!! Your card is fabulous Leanne!

Mimi said...

Such an elegant card! Just gorgeous!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

What a pretty card! So glad to see you creating again :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my leanne, your card is STUNNING! I'm so glad that you had a great weekend!

Mickey's Craft World said...

Beautiful card....I ordered Lori's Garden last week and can't wait to get it....Your project just gave me an idea on my first project....

Thanks!!

JustYolie said...

Gorgeous card! Please join Link Up for Pink; we have over $3K worth of giveaways (153 prizes. My Creative Time is one of our sponsors! :)
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card turned out beautiful. Your first rose turned out great too. I like that your cage bottom turned into a banner...never would guess that. Waste not :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Celeste said...

Your card is soooo beautiful....
Thank you so much for joining us for Link up for Pink.
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

Amy C said...

This is really pretty!! I love how you used the banner (oops) on your card. Great job!!

JustYolie said...

It's Yolie again! I'm so thrilled to see your card linked to Link Up for Pink!
Thanks for joining us!
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

DevinTaylorCreations said...

ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!! I love the soft colors you used in this card. TFS.

Cindy said...

Your card is just perfect Leanne!! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better!!! :)
Please,no need to be sorry,for not leaving any comments!!!! You better take care of yourself first!! :)
I'm glad you like the card,sorry it was a little late though!! :)
Big...Big hugs to you Leanne,
Cindy

GabyCreates.com said...

How pretty Leanne! love your Imagine card!!
Thanks for joining us over at LUFP with such lovely creation! ~Gaby
www.gabycreates.com

creativchen said...

Dear Leanne,
you make so Lovely works! Thank you for share them!
Please visit my creative site too.
Many Hugs from Marina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...