Oct 20, 2011

MCT October Stamp Release Sneak Peek Day #4!


Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win some AWESOME prizes during Sneak peek week with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's Stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest on the design teams blogs for a chance! These are prizes you do NOT want to miss out on!!
 
 1. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
 
 2. Just comment on ALL of the designers blogs EVERYDAY during Sneaky Peek week!  THAT's ALL you have to do to qualify for the giveaways!;)
 
All winners will "randomly" get chosen and Emma will announce all six winners on Friday, October 21st @ 12am pst in her video during the release & blog hop of this AMAZING new stamp collection! GOOD LUCK! Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)
 
Happy Thursday!! Welcome to the last day of our sneak peeks before the Big release tomorrow! Today's sneak peek is using a set called All Around Birthday Time. These work perfectly with Emma's Scallop & Stitch Circles die! 
For my card today, I used a svg file from Cooking With The Cricut. This is another file that I had forgotten about! I have went thru all my svg files and got them more organized (they were in a mess lol) I did this because I ordered a new computer (actually just arrived a few minutes before I started typing this post hee hee) and wanted to back up all my files and also wanted them to be organized when I did! I used my Imagine and the Imagine cartridges Berries and Cream for the paper. I used Emma's scallop & stitch circle die for my sentiment which says Sweet Birthday Wishes just for you. I then stamped the cute little truffle (included in this set) in the center and used my copics to color.  For the inside of the card, I just added a piece of white cardstock with a little strip of the pattern paper from her dress. Here is a picture from the side...


Hope you enjoyed my sneak peek for today! Don't mean to rush off but I'm sooo stinkin excited to get my new computer up and going! This one I'm on now has been good but it's so ready to croak!! When I tell you how old it is your going to FLIP!!! It's between 8 and 9 years old!! Can you say DINOSAUR!!! Have a great day and don't forgot to check out what Emma and the other designers have made!! Don't forgot also tomorrow is our Blog Hop where we get to reveal the whole set!! Hugs, Leanne

67 comments:

Shar said...

HA! This is the sweetest!!! What an adorable face. Leanne, you make everything so special. This is just fab!

RLS Innovations said...

Such a cute card.
Thanks for sharing.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Kate said...

Super Adorable card like always Leanne. Awesome job. Enjoy your new computer my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Adorable card! Love the round stamped sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

coupondenise at live dot com

callyannc said...

I love this adorable bear! Cute stamp too! CallyAnn

bluecrayons said...

this card is so beary cute...



rhelm @ tampabay.rr.com

Josie0602 said...

Sweet card. The little bear is so adorable!
Tracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

pruttybird said...

OMGoodness ... beary sweet card :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Martha galvez said...

Super cute! Love her dress and just her all together! Great job TFS!

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Oh My what a sweet adorable card..I love everything about it!

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Super cute, love the bear and the paper you used!!
Kristan

Doris P. said...

awww love the bear and the card is way to cute for words!! love it!! tfs with me this week! :) doris
parkernana5 at cox. net

jessica said...

OMG this is the sweetest!! I love your adorable card!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

VICTORIA said...

First of thank for the info yesterday and i was able to open my zip files but thats as far as i got I just don't know how the mtc works but will try harder to understand it. I love your card today its so cute Leanne. :)

CarolynG said...

Your bear is ADORABLE!! Oh my goodness! I LOVE your card! TFS

Tami B. said...

This is adorable! I have got to get with the program and learn about SVG cutting.

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, you are killing me with these SVGs! Between you and Ruthie, I might need to cave and get a Silhouette soon! Your card is absolutely adorable!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

How sweet and cute! Love that little bear!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Amy said...

ADORABLE! Love that cute bear- great card :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

SugarGem said...

Absolutely darling! Darling! I am so in love with my creative time stamps my first order should be here today. I was one of the ones requesting all around birthday can't wait! And for the record I'm so devoted to mtc that I am posting all my comments from my cell phone because it won't work from my laptop! :) Lenae

Linda Harris said...

Leanne That is one adorable card. Looking forward to the release tonight!!! Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

Jovan said...

This is so ADORABLE!

Mel said...

What a cute bear :) (I am not flipping about your computer, we just replaced one that was 11, may it rest in pieces,LOL)

jen said...

This card is just adorable!!! Tfs
Hugs,jen

Art and Whimsy said...

absolutely adorable! Great job.
Valarie
snowboundstamper@yahoo.com

mamawcindy said...

Oh, Your Card is so Adorable! Love everything you do! Awesome Job! I'm a follower. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Alvina said...

OMG!!! I love your card so sweet, great job.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Okay this is TOO adorable!!!!! I just love teddy bears and shortcake - YUMMY! This turned out perfect and congratulations on the new computer!!!! Have fun with it :). Hugs- Glora

Niki said...

Oh my goodness, that bear is just tooooo cute!!! Enjoy your new computer.

Niki

Kristin said...

So so cute! I was looking for a new computer yesterday mine is old too:) I loved all of your projects for this week:) Great work!!!

Cassandra said...

What a sweet card! Love the textured paper you used for the bear..she actually looks fuzzy from afar. Nice job this week :) Have fun with your new computer.

cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Cutest teddy bear card ever! Love it, can't wait to see the hop tomorrow.

Debbie B.

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is so cute! Love those bears and great use of the truffle stamp. Good luck with the computer change!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

. said...

Such a pretty card. Love the stamp and that little bear is sooo cute.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

tina said...

So very adorable.

Tina

Sue Alger said...

This bear is so cute. Love the colors your used.

Brenda said...

this card is so cute! love the face on the bear! and have fun with your new computer!!

joni said...

Absolutely adorable!! OMG...that bear is so sweet!!! Love the background papers too! Thanks so much for sharing all your wonderful creations this week!
hugs,
joni

Kimberly said...

How sweet is this card?! Your bear is super adorable and goes perfectly!! Great job!

DebC said...

OMG!!!! This is absolutely adorable. I love the papers you used, l love the teddy and love the circular sentiment!! You are awesome!
Deb C

brittmartin0910 said...

Adorable card. Thank you for sharing.

brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

Georgi Girl said...

Great Card, Leanne. Super Cute little bear and of course I am loving the birthday stamp set to go with your scallop stitch circle die!

Janet said...

Sweet card love the BD bear and the colors!
Hugs, Janet

Teresa Ciarleglio said...

How cute and sweet is this bear!? Love this card!

Smiley21 said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! And Cute!

Karen L said...

Love your sweet card! And enjoy your new computer...but I have you beat. My computer is 12 years old! AWK!

OCCricut said...

Your card is so sweet!!! LOVE the bear!!

Hope the new computer is running smoothly!!

Cindy said...

Adorable,Leanne!! What a cute cutting file! Love the sweet Bear and i love the paper!! Beautiful!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Wow, such a cute bear. I just want to lift it off my screen. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Margo said...

Love the card and the face on the cute little bear. Thanks

Kelley-Lou-Who said...

Awww she's adorable! Well done

Sue D said...

Very cute--the bear is adorable.

Mimi said...

Love this little bear! So cute - it just makes me smile!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

PS - enjoy your new computer!

Addicted Scrapper said...

Super cute!!!!!

Alina
alina.luis@live.com

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

OMGoodness Leanne, this is sooo cute!!! I mean waay over on the cuteness factor!!! I'm loving that Emma came out with this set!!!
Puppy Hugs!

Darlene said...

This is so adorable! I love the color combination you used! I hope you're having fun with your new computer!

Micia said...

AHHHHHH! LEANNE!( my excited voice) This it tooo darn cute!! she really looks like she is eating a piece of pie! Love it!

Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

Emily said...

OMG, this is fabulous! I love the paper patterns and sentiment!

Emily (coolcricutcreations at yahoo dot com)

Suzanne said...

Hi Leanne!
This is such an ADORABLE card! Thanks for sharing your fabulous projects :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Kimberly said...

Super cute!

scrapaholicjen said...

Leanne - your bear is adorable! Love your beautiful card!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Pam D said...

Way too cute, nice job. TFS!

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh my goodness...isn't the sweet thing ever.....I love it....tfs

Anonymous said...

So cute, great idea.
hidalgo67@sbcglobal.net

kim.scrapper said...

Oh my, what an adorable card. I love it. Have fun creating with your new computer and tfs

Gabriela Sandoval said...

What an adorable card.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

simply ADORABLE!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...