Oct 6, 2011

MCT Design Team Thursday!!!

Happy Thursday!! Wow, its so good to be posting something crafty lol! I can't begin to tell you how much I have missed playing in my craft room! I've been having withdrawels hahahaha!! I've also missed using Emma's awesome stamps so since it's my scheduled Thursday I had to try to make a little something! We were to make anything but a card and here is what I've come up with using the Whimsical Calendar Days set.

I've been drinking lots of juices lately. My diet Mt. Dew just doesn't taste right anymore (which really blows I loved my diet Mt. Dew lol) My hubby picked me up some orange pineapple juice at the store in these little bottles the other day for me to try (by the way they are awesome hee hee) I'm sure they are not the healthest but they were really good! I thought it would be cute to try to alter one! I used some paper from the Jeepers Creepers paper stack by The Paper Studio that I picked up a couple of months ago at Hobby Lobby and haven't got to use yet. Love this stack (sorry you can't tell much about it in the photo but it has some awesome paper in it) I used the frame stamp and also Emma's die that coordinates with it, the XL label die. The stamp I used inside is from the dollar bin at Joann's and I used my copics to color it in. I stamped it on some kraft cardstock from Joann's. I tried painting the cap with some acrylic paint but that didn't work out so well so I used Helmar's Craft Glue and glued some ribbon around. For the very top of the cap I cut a circle from the pattern paper and then stamped a little pumpkin from Emma's, All Around Halloween set and filled it with stickles. I sent hubs to the dollar store to find some candy to fill it with and he came back with candy corn which I think was a great choice (go hubs lol) Well, that's it for my little altered bottle! Thanks for looking and I hope you like! Have a great day and hope to have something else soon to show you! Hugs, Leanne

10 comments:

Shar said...

Oh Leanne it's so good to see your craftyness! {{HUGS}} LOVE your adorable little candy bottle. :)

Kate said...

Wonderful Job Leanne. We have missed you so MUCH! Glad to see your feeling a bit better.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, I'm so glad you're back to sharing your awesome creations with us! We missed you! Your bottle and tag are just adorable!!!

Cathryn said...

LOve it Leanne! I am so happy you are back. I missed you sooooooo much!!!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne, I love this, what a great way to recycle! I'm so glad that you felt well enough to create another FAB project!

jen said...

Welcome back Leanne... glad to see you crafting. I have missed your creations. You did a great job on your bottle...super cute. Hope your feeling better everyday.
big hugs,jen

Glora said...

I'm SO glad to see your darling project sweet friend! It is awesome and that juice sounds YUMMY too! Take care! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

Glad to see your crating again :) Great job...such a cute idea!

UnikeByYes said...

Thank you for sharing this Ms. Leann, I am glad you are feeling better. Have a blessed day!
Liz

Karin said...

Hey Leanne! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I prayed for you specifically this morning...I hope you start feeling more and more like your old self :) Love your little crafty bottle too...Candy corn is such a tradition in my hous! Be well and big hugs :)
Karin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...