Oct 26, 2011

MCT Blog Hop Winner!

Hey everyone! I want to start off by saying THANK YOU for all the wonderful comments you left me last week during sneaky peek week! I'm sorry that I am just now posting the winner from my blog! The last few days have been a little crazy around here and today I've been to the doctor! (Will give update on what the ms doctor said but seriously wiped out from the trip and still have to figure out supper!) So let me get off with it!! The winner from my blog is......drumroll......

Beautiful card Leanne! I love the colours that you used.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com
 
Congrats Kerry!! Please email me your address and I will get your stamp set out!! My email address is Tobusyscrapping@bellsouth.net

1 comment:

Kerry--Momma K said...

Thanks Leanne! I sent you my info.

Kerry~Momma K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...